Happy Thanksgiving

timbo

Thanks Timbo, we spent our Thanksgiving at the cottage, here's afew pics of the lake.

In front of the house

Look out

Look out

And of course we give thanks to the forest for providing the wood to keep us warm for the winter

Thanks Timbo, we spent our Thanksgiving at the cottage, here's afew pics of the lake.

In front of the house

Look out

Look out

And of course we give thanks to the forest for providing the wood to keep us warm for the winter

Beautiful Lake!!! Where? You must be a bit south of us in St.Donat. Our foliage is about done. The mountains around Lac Archambault are pretty much bare trees now, with the exception of those down low around the lake shore. (pretty good view of the lake from the web cam on the St-Donat web page).

timbo

In front of the house

Look out

Look out

Trailblazer NICE Pics :good:

Yes Timbo it is beautiful there, i can never get enough of that place ever time i go, never wanna come back home. The lake is called Lac Gagnon and it's in Duhamel. By next weekend i'm sure the mountain side will be all brown.

JG

Yes Timbo it is beautiful there, i can never get enough of that place ever time i go, never wanna come back home. The lake is called Lac Gagnon and it's in Duhamel. By next weekend i'm sure the mountain side will be all brown.

JG

Trailblazer

Lac Gagnon is indeed a beauty lake. Years ago, when the Schmidt family ran Mon Chez Nous on Lac des Plages, we used to spend a week each year in one of their "condo" and ride the area. We'd ride over to Duhamel almost every day to visit the deer ravages. At the poo dealer in town(in those days I generally rode a "modified" sled and was a frequent visitor to the Duhamel poo dealer buying pistons, rings, heads, etc. :pardon:lol ) I met a bunch of local lads and I rode with them a number of times. We rode Lac Simon and Lac Gagnon often and did a lot of day trip loops to Gracefield, Maniwaki, Montebello, etc. Great area to ride.

Winter's coming!!

timbo