Ride Quebec for free weekend

Greg du Vermont

Depending how you wish to look at this. This is an excellent opportunity to affordably introduce others to the wonders of snowmobiling in Quebec..... or a great weekend to be a little cautious in where you choose to ride. February 11-12 Quebec opens their doors and welcomes all. For a flyer and details check the link below

http://www.fcmq.qc.ca/userfiles/file/Portes-ouvertes-fr.pdf

Depending how you wish to look at this. This is an excellent opportunity to affordably introduce others to the wonders of snowmobiling in Quebec..... or a great weekend to be a little cautious in where you choose to ride. February 11-12 Quebec opens their doors and welcomes all. For a flyer and details check the link below

http://www.fcmq.qc.ca/userfiles/file/Portes-ouvertes-fr.pdf

But the link is in french

Thanks for the heads up. Going to make sure I'm no where near Southern Quebec that weekend! I gaurantee there will be a line at customs in Derby Vermont Sat. morning. The groomers will have there work cut out for them Sunday night. I wonder if they've ever seen 2 foot moguls,LOL

Thanks for the heads up. Going to make sure I'm no where near Southern Quebec that weekend! I gaurantee there will be a line at customs in Derby Vermont Sat. morning. The groomers will have there work cut out for them Sunday night. I wonder if they've ever seen 2 foot moguls,LOL

lol yea 2 foot moguls like tug hill

:lol:

Gotta advertise down here bigtime, or it wont amount to much. Most US sledders are scared to death of Canada and dont have passports. Sad but true.

Of all the sledders I know (about 75) only 5-6 go to Quebec, and its only cause I dragged them up. :nea:

I have a couple of buddies that ride Tugg Hill and no matter how hard I have tried they will not cross the border. All they keep telling me is "how can it get any better than this?" There loss! They will never get it because they will not try it!

I think its a great idea. Maybe it will give some people an opportunity to come and see and ride Quebec that otherwise can't afford it.