First Sight of Snow

iceman

Woke up to the first sight of snow here near Shawinigan, I know its early yet but just for informational purposes just letting you all know what I see.

Almost an inch. WooooooooooHoooooooooo. Soon come them trails we love.

Must be sled girls Boots. maybe she outside dancing right now !!!!!!

Good Stuff iceman :yahoo:

It's me! It's me!! Yes it is!! They are working!

Got 20 inches at my house on Oct 29th, lost power for 6 days. But the snow is all gone now. :(

[/quote

Hi Bill,

We got 9" in the same storm & tree limbs are still being cleaned up almost 3 weeks later! Generators are flying off the shelves. Plenty of people in my area of Northern NJ were without power for 4-6 days also.

Thanks for sending out my 2012 Trail Pass so quickly Bill.

What's up Iceman? When is our first trip?

Tom

That 20" and 9" was crazy huh? There is one problem with getting all that snow down there, no trails to ride it.Iceman standing by.

I have lots of trails, Not like Canada but I could ride from my house all the way to Canada on my Sled. The trails get better and better the more north but some fun stuff even way down.

To bad my new sled showed up a week AFTER the storm :(

Hi Bill,

We got 9" in the same storm & tree limbs are still being cleaned up almost 3 weeks later! Generators are flying off the shelves. Plenty of people in my area of Northern NJ were without power for 4-6 days also.

Thanks for sending out my 2012 Trail Pass so quickly Bill.

What's up Iceman? When is our first trip?

Tom

Yeah it was crazy. I have a Generator that runs my whole house but my Bis was down too for 5 day and no Generator there it would need to be huge!!!