chic-chocs !!!

groomer

http://www.sepaq.com/ct/amc/index.dot?language_id=1

hi john !!

this one is on park matane ,west of logan.never been there ,but close to mount nicol-albert on trail 595 .

this auberge is only for snowshoers,hikers,cross country skiers ,etc!!

if you look at pic 5 ,looks like mount nicol-albert in the back ground and pic 13 ,looks like the towers on mount logan and i can recognize the scenery a bit on some pics.

there s also gite du mont albert in the gaspesie .no sledding there !!you can find gite du mont albert on that same link i just posted .

jean-guy :drinks:

Thanks Jean-Guy ,

Looks like I mite have to start snowshoeing. Ha Ha lol. !!!

never too late to learn !!ha!!ha!!ha!!!

always a free beer once on top.....or close !!! :lol:

smclelan and i...

hog's back ,gaspesie park,april 19 th -08

ha!!ha!!

while looking for pics last night ,i realized that on the first 2 pics,one of the mountains is mont richardson on the right side.i remember seeing that tower on the left side of the pic.

we were in straight line with the ''bowl '' of mount albert when we went up richardson!!

crazy snow !! last 2 pics ,at the ''serpentine '' in the bowl of mount albert.

:good:

ha!!ha!!

while looking for pics last night ,i realized that on the first 2 pics,one of the mountains is mont richardson on the right side.i remember seeing that tower on the left side of the pic.

we were in straight line with the ''bowl '' of mount albert when we went up richardson!!

crazy snow !! last 2 pics ,at the ''serpentine '' in the bowl of mount albert.

Jean-Guy ,

WOW !!!!! That's Awesome looks like I'll be doing a lot of exploring in January :drinks:

Thanks for the pics :good:

John

always fun to go in the gaspesie park or the chic-chocs !!lots of jokes and laughs !!

if we return there next april ,might bring a little bottle of wine to celebrate my 50th b-day !!ha!!ha!!

salut martin !!

thank you !!on watch toujours la metéo pis on se plug le jeudi !!toujours eté chanceux a date ,toujours eu du ciel bleu en 4 shots dans l'park !!

cé tough su les ball joints en descendant ,beaucoup plus tough qu'en montant !!un peu de quebecois pour faire changement !!

-10c earlier this morning and grey sky.looks like snow is coming !!

always fun to go in the gaspesie park or the chic-chocs !!lots of jokes and laughs !!

if we return there next april ,might bring a little bottle of wine to celebrate my 50th b-day !!ha!!ha!!

salut martin !!

thank you !!on watch toujours la metéo pis on se plug le jeudi !!toujours eté chanceux a date ,toujours eu du ciel bleu en 4 shots dans l'park !!

cé tough su les ball joints en descendant ,beaucoup plus tough qu'en montant !!un peu de quebecois pour faire changement !!

It's coming your way JG, we recieved about 10cms this morning and while having lunch i watched the weather report, they said the system is passing through eastern Canada later today and tonight, Moncton,Shediac area upwards of 15cms and Halifax 20+. :yahoo: JG

It's coming your way JG, we recieved about 10cms this morning and while having lunch i watched the weather report, they said the system is passing through eastern Canada later today and tonight, Moncton,Shediac area upwards of 15cms and Halifax 20+. :yahoo: JG

hope so !!sky is dark grey here since mid morning!!expecting snow anytime!!

jean-guy

We can drink wine up there next year for sure! I can carry you down after drinking wine the same as I do when you drink beer!!

LOL :drinks:

post-5-0-35127700-1322085537_thumb.jpg

We can drink wine up there next year for sure! I can carry you down after drinking wine the same as I do when you drink beer!!

LOL :drinks:

post-5-0-35127700-1322085537_thumb.jpg

ha!!ha!! don t worry ,i can handle the situation alone !!wait....will see who's going to be first in the parking !! :lol::lol:

thanks linda !!