Snomo contest for free lodging/food

Greg du Vermont

I did not see a link to the contest on the english side. We can figure out what info they want where and translate can do the rest.

This is where QR's can make a better attempt with the native tongue of our Quebec friends. Let's make it a goal this year to respect Quebec heritage and culture with a little more effort. I find that it is really appreciated and that the effort has opened many doors and friendships. It must really suck to have your french speaking world being squeezed smaller and smaller. Let's not let it die.

This is where QR's can make a better attempt with the native tongue of our Quebec friends. Let's make it a goal this year to respect Quebec heritage and culture with a little more effort. I find that it is really appreciated and that the effort has opened many doors and friendships. It must really suck to have your french speaking world being squeezed smaller and smaller. Let's not let it die.

C'est tres vrai,Greg. A little effort goes a long way !

p.s. I've entred both competitions from the link - fingers X'd now

Gary

I did not see a link to the contest on the english side. We can figure out what info they want where and translate can do the rest.

Je me Souviens !