Conditons at RDL

Sled Dog

Hey guys! We are supposed to drive up to RDL and ride the Gaspe from there this Sunday. I just saw a post on Dootalk talk that conditions at RDL are horrible and icy! True? RDL is a 10-11 hour drive for us!! All the trail conditions sites list it as "good". In fact, the dootalk poster said, "avoid it like the plague!"

Thanks!

dont know where that info came from its great from everyone that i talked to and should get snow fro the next fwe days we will be doing the gaspe as well starting in maine sun

Where in Maine yu leaving from? We are going up for a week in Maine getting tere Sun. have a cabin on Long lake forthe week. :drinks:

im driving up sat eather staying the night at nourthern door in fort kent or going over the bridge and staying at big m motel in clair

should be great riding for u in the county and with the new snow there getting even better :good:

on a sad note i see that the owner of the lakeview passed away the outher day he was a great man and be missed

im driving up sat eather staying the night at nourthern door in fort kent or going over the bridge and staying at big m motel in clair

should be great riding for u in the county and with the new snow there getting even better :good:

on a sad note i see that the owner of the lakeview passed away the outher day he was a great man and be missed

Never really rode Maine but a couple days before. I was at the Lakeview though. This place is pretty close to Van Buren that we are staying at, will be something different :drinks:

I left RDL Tuesday morning to drive home. Conditions were awesome. The few miles between the Universal Hotel and the club house got pretty bad last weekend, the hotel was full of sledders and there was a big event at the club house with lots of local sledders. Past the clubhouse was excellent. Did 2,800 miles in eleven days, doing day trips out of RDL.

mike

I left RDL Tuesday morning to drive home. Conditions were awesome. The few miles between the Universal Hotel and the club house got pretty bad last weekend, the hotel was full of sledders and there was a big event at the club house with lots of local sledders. Past the clubhouse was excellent. Did 2,800 miles in eleven days, doing day trips out of RDL.

mike

Hi Mike, How are you? Great news on RDL. Me and 5 buddies are doing the Gaspe and New Brunswick next week.

I hear they are getting more snow too. Knowing you I bet you did those 2800 miles by yourself! :drinks:

Stan