It snowed in Riverview today!

Andyman

I hope Lisa understands "I had to" you may have some explaining to do lol

I told her I was going to snowblow the driveway and I did! But then I quietly moved her sled outside as I just had to try that 600 Ace! As soon as she saw me out she came to claim her ride back!!!

Andy

You should have told her you were going to aerate the lawn after blowing the driveway!! Did you run the 1200 up and down the hill?

I did all the aerating with Lisa's studs as I figured they would be more effective than my ice ripper!!! LOL

Andy

Edited by Andyman

She will enjoy that sled Andy.Perfect sled for my 80 years old father.Light sled and beleive me that 28 mpg is not pure bullshit.

Andy can I be there when you tell Lisa her sled is perfect for her or 80 year old men, according to Midrange??? Better still, would you let me tell her??

:diablo:

Andy can I be there when you tell Lisa her sled is perfect for her or 80 year old men, according to Midrange??? Better still, would you let me tell her??

:diablo:

LoL.......yeah my post can be misinterpreted indeed lol...no offense. The Ace is a light weight and easy to handle.