Do I smell or something? Here I go again...

Phil 1

I have been left high and dry in the riding partner department. Leaving Eastern PA on the 13th and return on the 21st. Driving to Shawinigan, then West to Sennetarre, N to Chigbo, then to LSJ headed back to Shawinigan on Sunday 1/20 drive back on 21st.

Looking for someone with newer sled, their own money and some time on their hands...

I'll be here waiting...

Phil :drinks:

Hello Phil

This sounds like a trip I would like to be part of! Have not put any miles on yet this year, and am getting anxious. I have the sled, have the money, and time is always available! Only need to get wifes blessings on yet another vaca! If your still looking (and you dont smell) I am def interested. I live in central VT. Have ridden Canada many times, but never those areas.

Thanks,

Terry

I have been left high and dry in the riding partner department. Leaving Eastern PA on the 13th and return on the 21st. Driving to Shawinigan, then West to Sennetarre, N to Chigbo, then to LSJ headed back to Shawinigan on Sunday 1/20 drive back on 21st.

Looking for someone with newer sled, their own money and some time on their hands...

I'll be here waiting...

Phil :drinks:

Phil, I cant help you in January.

Phil that trip wont work but mid Feb I will be going alone. I'm landing in Allentown for that trip if you want in. I've done slot of alone riding I wouldn't not go if I were you

When in mid February? I am leaving on the 9th, 30 min. south west of Allentown. Parking in St. Zenon to Senneterre, Chibugamu, Roberville, Windigo and back.

Edited by 600IQHO

Phil, I cant help you in January.

When in mid February? I am leaving on the 9th, 30 min. south west of Allentown. Parking in St. Zenon to Senneterre, Chibugamu, Roberville, Windigo and back.

I'm in on the 9th but have to travel west to Driftwood Pa (the cabin) for gas contract issues. Then I will be going north on the 15th for as long as I need or the trip takes. Fleetwood what area? I had a home in Hamburg pa more toward kutztown for some time.

OK I found a sucker, I mean partner... :fool: Northward bound...

neksledr I came on here to post that I have someone and saw your post. I will let you know next time as I often am looking for a partner... :drinks: I promise to shower...

It all sounds good.

We need a section on here to post trips that various members are taking to expand our partnerships, if partners are needed. Just a thought...

I'm in on the 9th but have to travel west to Driftwood Pa (the cabin) for gas contract issues. Then I will be going north on the 15th for as long as I need or the trip takes. Fleetwood what area? I had a home in Hamburg pa more toward kutztown for some time.

I live sort of in between Blandon, Leesport and Kutztown, right next to Lake Ontelaunee.

It all sounds good.

We need a section on here to post trips that various members are taking to expand our partnerships, if partners are needed. Just a thought...

You have a section...but you asked for a female! lol

So Phil, who wears the Batman costume and who is Robin? :friends::help:

Don't worry, it's all fun and games until you hear, there's only one room left and it's only got a king! :give_rose::help:

See you on the 13th Jackstraw! Looking forward to the ride! It is going to be GREAT! 8):clapping:

Jackstraw, you used to have an '07 Mach ZX, right? Just sold mine and am picking up a new Renegade 800 tomorrow. What are you riding now? What ever happened to your Mach?

Your right, I sold it to a guy from Ontario for $2500. he drove 10 hours to pick it up, turned around and 10 back. Put 16,000 miles on her. I have a 2012 1200 GSX Se now. A bit more reliable then the Mach!

Was on again, off again....but cannot miss this one! 8)

Was on again, off again....but cannot miss this one! 8)

Well you picked a long one. could be the longest ride yet in QC for me. Hopfully by the gathering you can tell us what the cape and catchers mitt is for! LOL!

Edited by Jackstraw

Shane,

Your going with a great group. I played pitcher for Phil the past two years and picked him up exactly like u did. I am very jealous but have a work conflict that's going to booger up my snowmobile season. U will have a ball both on and off the trail with veterans of the snowmobile excursions in qc. Encourage Phil to keep the trackside down and u should be fine although I don't recall him not finishing a trip!

It doesn't get any better!

Bj

Ps

Phil is the gentleman on the left side of his avatar!

Thanks. I have been riding qc for 30 years and have done MANY excursions. Just never been to Chabougamau and really looking forward to it. I really really looking forward to the quiet pillow talk that Phil is so famous for! :-P

Edited by Shane