Barrage Gouin,fuel?

mccaffrey

Heading out on a 4 day trip,one of my days will be from Barrage Gouin to lac faillon,is there fuel at Barrage Gouin? and what would be good fuel stops on the way to lac faillon,will be heading out of Barrage Gouon on the west side trail back on to 83

About 105 miles from Clova to Lac Fallion if not can get gas at Balbuzard. Hopefully they get a little snow on 83 west of the buzard it was pretty thin. Hey Coyote saw your artwork on the door to the heated warming shack on 93 halfway between Senneterre and Quevillon.

About 105 miles from Clova to Lac Fallion if not can get gas at Balbuzard. Hopefully they get a little snow on 83 west of the buzard it was pretty thin. Hey Coyote saw your artwork on the door to the heated warming shack on 93 halfway between Senneterre and Quevillon.

haha i let my signature www.passion-yamaha.com :db:

In Abitibi the best place for warming shack !!!!! best hwy trail and the best trail report here

http://www.tourisme-abitibi-temiscamingue.org/motoneige/conditions-sentiers/

Edited by Coyote

Gas at repos, Kanawata, and Casey (resto and gas). You will be fine with any of the 3. Have gotten it all 3 places often.

No gas at Casey, also Halteparche is closed again this year.

haha i let my signature www.passion-yamaha.com :db:

In Abitibi the best place for warming shack !!!!! best hwy trail and the best trail report here

http://www.tourisme-...tions-sentiers/

Not nuch of a warming shack last week, -17 c inside shack even though the flame was lit.

Sorry didn't realize Casey was closed this year. Thx for clarifying. You could also get the brp gas buddy and strap it down. With my 06 600 sdi and the attached can, I had a 250 mile range before getting gas. We would never run that low. Ultimately one guy carried oil in it so we didn't have to chase down dealers for brp synthetic oil on large week long loop trips. Now with the 1200, oil is not an issue anymore.

Sorry didn't realize Casey was closed this year. Thx for clarifying. You could also get the brp gas buddy and strap it down. With my 06 600 sdi and the attached can, I had a 250 mile range before getting gas. We would never run that low. Ultimately one guy carried oil in it so we didn't have to chase down dealers for brp synthetic oil on large week long loop trips. Now with the 1200, oil is not an issue anymore.

Rode Kanawata -Gouin via east trail last week. 82 miles door to door. RT345-TQ83-Local

Andy

Thank You,I have never been to Gouin before and have not been up on 83 in a while.