FCMQ Closes all trails south

We are down 7,000 km in trails in the last 3 days. We have about 10,000 km left...but I am not sure everyone has reported today....Thursday is our report day.

Hey Linda and JG..I know where theres snow still..lol..going there on Sunday.I called my neigbour and he said they lost about 6-8 inches.Oh well theres only 2 feet at sea level now..and tons in the mountains .jack

Hey Linda and JG..I know where theres snow still..lol..going there on Sunday.I called my neigbour and he said they lost about 6-8 inches.Oh well theres only 2 feet at sea level now..and tons in the mountains .jack

hi Jack!!

I was thinking of you these last few days! i am not sure how much more I can take of this! lol Won't take much to get me to your mountain resort...just not sure I am in any shape to dig out!

Hope you send me some pictures when you get there....I am loading up end of February and will throw a 4 wheeler in too!

linda

hi Jack!!

I was thinking of you these last few days! i am not sure how much more I can take of this! lol Won't take much to get me to your mountain resort...just not sure I am in any shape to dig out!

Hope you send me some pictures when you get there....I am loading up end of February and will throw a 4 wheeler in too!

linda

After this freezes up, you'll be able to ride a short track up there...at least until the next big snow...