New Sled for $114 - Irish Tahoe Fix

revct1

My 800 e-tec wouldn't start this morning at -30C. It has the original 3 year old battery. We went to the Ski-Doo dealer to get a new battery. We don't speak much French and the workers at there don't speak much English.

Just by chance a customer there spoke a little bit of English. Once they understood what I needed, I got the battery. Since I was an American, they asked me if I was to pick up the American Ski-Doo that was left there for service?

I asked them what sled it was and was there a charge for it?

They said it was the 2013 Renegade X 800 e-tec. The bill for it was $114.

It didn't take me too long to figure out I could be on a 2013 sled for $114! I paid cash for it so there wouldn't be anything with my name on it. They didn't even ask me for identification. They brought the sled out in front of the shop and handed me the keys and said "Bon journee."

Wow! I can't believe this. I got on the sled and took off never looking back.

It already has studs, carbides, external r-motion adjusters, a GPS mount and ice scratchers. This thing is fast. Boy does it handle good. Fly? I feel like Blair Morgan! I was thinking about buying a new sled next year but now I don't have to. I've got a 2013 already broken in and serviced. This is called "The Luck of the Irish!"

Anybody interested in buying a 2011 Renegade with a brand new battery?

Jack & Sandi

We'll see you, i hope, state of emergency here.......

I think it's an over reaction.

Gutz

Over reaction down here in PA also. Some schools closed this morning, some of the state universities closed early and the snow did not start until almost 5 pm now they are calling for only 1 to 3 inches.

At least it will help my drive north in the morning.

Tahoe fix???? Now wait a minute Revct1

That sounds a lot like my sled!!!

Well if I can't be there riding it I can't think of anyone else I'd rather have enjoy MY sled!!!

Good one

Now if you where eating RIBS while riding that would be EPIC!!!

We're going out tomorrow. If my sled doesn't start again, I know where there is a good back-up.

Sandi - What do you think?

Jack

Tahoe fix???? Now wait a minute Revct1

That sounds a lot like my sled!!!

Well if I can't be there riding it I can't of anyone else I'd rather have enjoy MY sled!!!

Good one

Now if you where eating RIBS while riding that would be EPIC!!!

Don't worry Ray they exchanged my sled for yours mine is gently used...Jack has already made the switch... :drinks:

Bill won't ride it since he gave up 2 smokes. He's now one of those tree kissing frog hugging 4 poke riders. Nothing worse than an ex smoker lol

Phil....I figure any minute Crazy will jump in with one of his photo shop pics

Pay back is a dish best served cold

Hi Ray,

I would have posted earlier, 4 AM, except I was out trying to start my sled. I figure the colder it was, the less chance I have of it starting.

You don't have to worry about Sandi backing your sled up. She's a 4 stroker too. When she was riding it yesterday, she kept looking for the reverse handle and couldn't find it. Ha Ha.

A picture of the bear on your sled would be perfect.

Jack

8:11 am shouldn't you be out on the trail?

The real owner of his new sled showed up and his "old" one still won't start.

I can now get out of my driveway!!!

Only issue is there is 18 inches in the unplowed road.... And Dave is still snowed in at his house....

Gutz