Trip advise and lodging?

benz500

Ha, ha Jim, brings back memories. lol We knew we were in trouble when the room to our door had a big boot print hole in it and the numbers to the room didn't match, but the topper was when we could here the guy snoring and burping in the next room. At least I can say I was in Parent once. I can laugh about it now. Sometimes ya gotta do, what ya gotta do. Dave

La Tuque at least has a Canadian Tire and a McDonalds and a few hotels and resturants. Parent has, um, a single gas station with a combined store with EVERYTHING you will ever need in a 20x20x20 foot space. Twinkies, fishing hooks, gloves and drive belts. They don;t have it, you don;t need it.

WOW You guys are killing me !! Parent is awsome, never stayed there been thru there a few times. I did see the rooms / trailers / modular accomodations and they were unique . The only thing the gas / walmart don't have is a BATHROOM ! Some funny stuff out there. Thanks Guys

We are starting just above Laval in Terrebonne. Thinking about heading from here to Mont- Laurier, maybe stay at Comfort inn??? From there we dont know where to go? maybe toward St- Michel des Saints, Clova, Parent? Then back to Terrebonne. Any suggestions on areas to ride good trails and good accomadations that are snowmobile friendly and easy trail access. Like to do 225-275 miles a day.

Leave on sleds Thursday morning and return to Terrebonne Saturday evening. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated for both areas to ride to and from with lodging suggestions.

Thanks....

Judging from your posts sounds to me like you're arriving at Pierre Elliot Trudeau airport and renting sleds at Contant in Laval which is a hop skip and a jump over to Terrebonne. If that's the case then a close by hotel not too far riding distance from there would Hotel Esterel

http://www.esterel.com/en/

From there you easly access trails to Notre dame de la Merci and chose your direction.

Good luck

JG