What is the deal with Brand Bashing?

Fozzy

This is directed at you Mid Range.

I don't get why people on this site cannot say what they want about the sleds they have owned or seen. This is the 2nd time you have gone off about brand bashing will not be tolerated. What a friggen joke!! No where on this site does it say that brand bashing is not tolerated. The only thing this site asks of all it's memebers is to be respectfull of each others countries and political views.

Btw, yes I am in a bad mood as my wife is making me go down south for March Break with the kids as appose to me being able to ride my heaviest production sled! Sorry 2nd heaviest production sled. lol!!

I have had many members tell me that one thing they really like about QuebecRider is the site is dedicated to riding in Quebec, snowmobile loops in Quebec and nice places to stay when riding in Quebec. The site is not about sleds, it is about riding. There are many message boards out there to discuss different sleds and their pros and cons, QuebecRider is not one of them. As a moderator and one of the original members, the same as Midrange, we know and respect the site creater's vision of this site. It was made very clear to the moderators from the start, shut bashing topics down before they get out of hand. Too many good boards have fallen by the wayside because of bashing, QuebecRider will not be one.

Enjoy QuebecRider....and Florida with the kids, there will still be snow in Quebec to ride on when you get back.

I have had many members tell me that one thing they really like about QuebecRider is the site is dedicated to riding in Quebec, snowmobile loops in Quebec and nice places to stay when riding in Quebec. The site is not about sleds, it is about riding. There are many message boards out there to discuss different sleds and their pros and cons, QuebecRider is not one of them. As a moderator and one of the original members, the same as Midrange, we know and respect the site creater's vision of this site. It was made very clear to the moderators from the start, shut bashing topics down before they get out of hand. Too many good boards have fallen by the wayside because of bashing, QuebecRider will not be one.

:drinks: :drinks:

I like this site just as much as everyone else by the uniqueness and the info received. But also talking about sleds and poking fun at each others rides is part of the fun with snowmobiling. I'm not here to start shit and be an ass that's forsure. There is no disclaimer on the site saying brand bashing will not be tolerated is really the only point I was making of this.

Hope everyone is having a great year. We have tons of snow in the Ottawa area and have close to 3500km on so far. Going out tomorrow for another 500km run trying to get as much in before it's gone. Plus of course, I can't wait for April as it is my annual run up to Mont Valin, but the sad part is, it is the last run for the year.