Still riding.!!!!!

Still riding and will ride till June.I have reservations for the weekend of 3-5 and then 11-13.Yep mothers day.And in the cuts.I think the ride in June will be better than I thought.. Jack

Everyone knows this pic.I rode on 2-3 foot depth on the trails.Took them home from the backcountry roads I rode..Just riddled with Moose tracks..lol..post-526-0-28650700-1366679582_thumb.jpg

In 2 weeks which will be MAY 3 the season for brookies opens.Hmmm..Brookies on my sled..lol..Here is the bridge 2 ks from the Sled Den.Might make it here on my sled.But if not just drive the truck..lol..But for sure I will catch some when I ride area x.The same stream I keep taking pics of and posting on my site.There is a lake we will ice fish on for sure when we have lunch and a fire to cook the crabs...Hmmm crabs and brookies..Jack

This is the same stream that runs through the backyard..

.June looks good..

post-526-0-47510000-1366940426_thumb.jpg

Edited by quebecmountainrider

Looks like Goopy's bridge

Its a little bridge that we cross to get to the hydro wires.This is a stream that flows out the chic-choc park..2 k more and your in the park.This we fish for brookies for a 4k span.No one fishes it..Your alloud 15 ..

As far as riding in Ile Bizzard.I have been home for a week this year.Oh well just had to ride here instead 8) Jack

• 3 weeks later...

Ian coming up today to ride

90 percent of th men on this site are mid 40 and above. Happy with lifes place you would have better luck posting a pic of a well cooked steak and side then the one your always posting. The food has less drama attached to it that will get you some fish bits

Good luck

Heres a pic from the last ride this weekend. Rode in 4-6 inches of new snow. Then bluebird sky on Sunday.

Not fishing on this site or any other. I have done reports like this since I have been with Hardcore sledder and also on TY Yamaha.. I have been friends with Allain towing for more than 5 years and have made reports just like him..For no reason .. Just the kind of guy I am..I would say 90% of you people on this site will never come to my place.. Unless you just stay over one night.Many of you have already stayed 8ks from my place this year and never really thought of staying here.. You also know its more for backcountry riding or mountain riding. I still posted for the trail and snow conditions.I do this to retirer in Gaspésie.. I will be with dirt bikes,side by sides,atvs,and also bear hunting next year. . I get groups for 3-6 days. For most trail riders its all about millage.Not the views.Yes you can see the views from a trail but nothing like in the backcountry.. Where I took trail riders this year.

Have a great summer everyone and I shall be back on with snow pics by the end of November.. maybe earlier.. jack

This says it all.. 100 yard run on gravel to the snow..post-526-0-55740100-1369146882_thumb.jpg

Heres a pic from the last ride this weekend. Rode in 4-6 inches of new snow. Then bluebird sky on Sunday.

Not fishing on this site or any other. I have done reports like this since I have been with Hardcore sledder and also on TY Yamaha.. I have been friends with Allain towing for more than 5 years and have made reports just like him..For no reason .. Just the kind of guy I am..I would say 90% of you people on this site will never come to my place.. Unless you just stay over one night.Many of you have already stayed 8ks from my place this year and never really thought of staying here.. You also know its more for backcountry riding or mountain riding. I still posted for the trail and snow conditions.I do this to retirer in Gaspésie.. I will be with dirt bikes,side by sides,atvs,and also bear hunting next year. . I get groups for 3-6 days. For most trail riders its all about millage.Not the views.Yes you can see the views from a trail but nothing like in the backcountry.. Where I took trail riders this year.

Have a great summer everyone and I shall be back on with snow pics by the end of November.. maybe earlier.. jack

This says it all.. 100 yard run on gravel to the snow..attachicon.gifIMG_7886.JPG

Do tell more on the hunting. With my back ground/training I like long range style of hunting is this possable in your area or is it more over bait. The bait thing isnt close to my bag.

I am checking into the hunting. Tons of Partridge all over the place.. And they are stupid.. My son tried to hit 2 with a rock on the road. For bear.. I think most hunt on bait. This seems to be a Quebec thing. I walk the cuts looking for track and also glass the area when walking. You can see so much more with them. Even when in the woods.. Binoculars make you see further into the trees too. . In full cameo. Yep face and all . Also with scent killer . I have bear scent sticks that I walk with and burn when the wind is wright. They come to me..lol.. ..I also do distress calls and bear calls. I use a jack rabbit distress call for when I hunt bear and coyote. I think calls are more exciting. You should see how bears charge the call sometimes. If you do all this and watch the wind and it smells like them and not you, they will come. No one hunts like that here. Americans know how to hunt.Moose do the same if you are good. I never sit unless for deer. They are more predictable and don't respond all the time to calls unless in the week or 2 of the rut. Even then they are afraid not like a bear or moose who fear nothing in the woods. I also don't use guns much. Get a bigger rush when on the ground with just a bow. Have them but only hunt ducks and birds.. My son uses my 270 for moose and bear.He got his hunters card at 12.My wife has one too. When I use a gun to hunt big game I use a shot gun with slug barrel with scope mounted high so I can also see with iron sites when I walk through the bush. Its dead on for 100 yards. But I am an Indian..lol.. also use a crossbow when I walk in the woods sometimes in bow season. Mostly bow. Have shot a few Deer when walking in the woods during Deer. I had a fishing hunting store with a friend. He ran the store I guided for fishing and Hunting.8 years of that. Got a Rangerbass boat with a 200hps on it. Stored now for 2 years. No time..lol.. Used it for the probass circuit I use to fish for 15 years .Also with my kids.I fished a Pro-bass Quebec tournament with my daughter when she was 12. Lost some good fish but we still came in 6th.We caught 40-50 bass in the 2-2.3 lbs range.

Did I mention fishing in the ocean from shore. Sea run specs that run 6-8 pounds. Oh the salmon. And in August the Mackerel one after the other from shore. Great on light tackle.

The Sled Den at gaspesnowmobileadventures.com is going to just get bigger every year. Like I said. I need lots of friends to play with when I go down there to retire. For me this means doing what you want. I love to have fun and entertain people. Have been like this always. Ask anyone who knows me.

Have a good summer guys and yes Linda girls too.. lol.. The pics are up for the last ride from the weekend. Yes this past weekend.. JACK