linda's 4w week end !!!

groomer

hi all !!!

well,our '' sister '' from qr pm ed me about an hr ago to post some of her pics from the week end..she s actually 4 wheeling with some friends north of toronto..looks like internet is super slow up there and she s too busy !!!

rainy day yesterday ....but they woke up with few inches of snow this morning !!

hope you ll be sastified with post linda !!!

ps : a mutual friend told me that it has been rough for you yesterday ....could you elaborate please.....not sure if i understood well !!

looks like a nice area to ride !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Thanks Jean-guy!! Feel free to post the video if you like lol

I owe you a couple of bottles of wine for that!

Thanks!

Linda

My sled is ready to go. I was just out clearing trees that had fallen in the trail. Lots of work to be ready to ride.

your sled is ready linda . but J.G's sled has some work to get ready

Just a little sneek peek for what's to come, will post a report at a later time on progress.

Designing process for the tip up slide rails are complete now it's time for them to take shape on the cnc.

How do I place an order for rails?

GutZ

My stock rails are 36" the new ones will be 144" with a tip up like the XTX models and many late model crossovers, tips up at the end of a 121 track length so it should make for some interesting trail riding in the twisties.