LOOKING FOR RIDDING PARTNER (S)

fastech382

LOOKING FOR RIDDING PARTNER (S) LATE JANUARY-EARLY FEBRUARY TO RIDE IN QUEBEC, USUALLY STAY AT REAL MASSE, RIDDEN THAT AREA MANY YEARS. BUT WILL RIDE ANYWHERE.

U may have much more luck if u post ur location, mileage goals, riding style and if you have ever served time in prison.

thanks for info. live in west chester pa. ridding snowmobiles for thirty + years, I am 62 years old, like to ride at least 150 miles a day, ride at good pace, but safe. been ridding in Canada since 1989, always stayed at the pot in st donat, but moved to real masse when the pot was sold . always rode with my son and wife, but son is married with kids, and a guy hit my wife head on last year in st. Michel des saints, so she does not ride anymore. I ride a 2012 rush, never been in prison, my screen name refers to my 382 formula fastech boat we keep in Maryland. hope I answered all questions ,and some back ground on myself. any other questions feel free to ask. hope to hear from more of you

fastech 382,

I am 42 and have been riding my entire life. Sounds like we ride very much the same way. I too have a Formula, (used to have a SKATER as well) participate in poker runs and used to race offshore. I live in northern NY. I am back and forth between my home just north of Albany and on Lake George. I typically log between 3,000 and 4,000 miles anually. Just came back from a week with the family at Le Cabanon. Been riding Canada extensively for 25 years. I know the Lanaudiere region very well and have made some wonderful Canadian friends. Additionally, I have ridden all over the Province doing both saddle bag trips and loops out of one location. Typically I like to be out early and in by dark if possible. Safety is extremely important as well. I do not drink and ride. Also, some friends who are about your age will be staying at Le Cabanon that week as well. If you would like to discuss a possible ride together, please feel free to give me a call.

My office number is 518-782-4086

Cell 518-281-7963

Any chance you know Chuck Sprague?

Shane

Edited by Shane

No. That was KING STING. Wish it were mine. I love that boat. Fastest accelerating boat I have EVER been in!

Snowdogs,

What is your name? I am the Warren County District Director to NYSSA.

Shane

thanks for info. live in west chester pa. ridding snowmobiles for thirty + years, I am 62 years old, like to ride at least 150 miles a day, ride at good pace, but safe. been ridding in Canada since 1989, always stayed at the pot in st donat, but moved to real masse when the pot was sold . always rode with my son and wife, but son is married with kids, and a guy hit my wife head on last year in st. Michel des saints, so she does not ride anymore. I ride a 2012 rush, never been in prison, my screen name refers to my 382 formula fastech boat we keep in Maryland. hope I answered all questions ,and some back ground on myself. any other questions feel free to ask. hope to hear from more of you

What type of work are you in? Ran across a family years back while with mine. Curious

in the construction business, where did you meet them at?

Over lunch at the coin. The fella had a John deer 110 he ran. Think rusty Palmer was his dealer. March of 06 Edited by rmk

Fastech, did you find someone for a trip? We have 3 guys doing a short saddlebag trip Feb 5-9. Starting/ ending in St Raymond. Expect to ride 180-225 mi p/day. A 4th would be good. PM me if you're interested.

Our group had originally planned for 2 weeks in Quebec, leaving out of Mont-Laurier. First week we are going, but due to circumstances the second week has been cancelled. I wanna stay up there and ride some more. We will be back from our first week trip on Feb 1st. If this works for you or anyone else, I am ready to stay another week or less if people are looking for another. If you don't want to leave out of Mont-Laurier, I can pack up and come meet you where you are leaving from. PM me or call. Name is jim 860-214-2753

I would be interested in possibly meeting up for a ride. I am 44 and ride a 2013 AC Turbo SnoPro. Big mileage rider so any size day I am comfortable with. I am also a boater. Sold my 2002 38 Topgun a couple years ago. just picked up a Hustler 388 Slingshot with 700's. I actually have put on Boat poker runs on on Sacandaga (with helicopter and video crews). I plan on starting them up again. King Sting entered my run a few years ago. Maybe I can get some of you over to my pond for a run. Let me know when you have a more specific time and place and I can see if I can join you. Love riding Canada and would like to be shown even more areas of it. Thanks.

Chris

post-1787-0-76652400-1389722109_thumb.jpg

Edited by Triggerhappy