Chaudiere Appalaches report

Tbone

Hi Folks- Lurk a lot, don't post often. But thought I should contribute to the forum since I've received so much good information here.

Just finished up a 4 day ride in the Chaudiere Appalaches Region Jan 19-22 . Lac William, Levis, Montmagny, Lac Etchemin, St georges du Beauce, St Marie, Thetford Mines. All mint 7-10/10. 2-4 inches packed on top of asphalt hard and asphalt smooth base. Some icy corners and (very few) thin spots but nothing to be concerned with. We were really apprehensive about making the trip after the thaw but glad we did, some of the consistenly best trails in years. The groomers really worked magic with the trails. Just gotta survive the cold!

Ride on!

Tbone

Thanks for the report. I just landed in Montmagny and hope to ride tomorrow.

Trying to get the best riding in with least icy corners, so I am asking if any one area is better. Should I ride close to the St. Lawrence or make my way and ride more down towards Lac Etchemin and St. George.

Thanks.

mike

Well alright good to hear, thanks, don't be shy TBone. Thanks again. Thinking of heading there next week.

Iceman, I saw your trademark "Iceman trans quebec" decal on the door of the passion (ski area) last week, I missed you by a day. Love your decal ...... :drinks: had lunch with the local young kid with the Polaris you rode with.,

Edited by momojohnny

Iceman, I saw your trademark "Icemam trans quebec" decal on the door of the passion (ski area) last week, I missed you by a day. Love your decal ...... :drinks: had lunch with the local young kid with the Polaris you rode with.,

Yes, his name is Fred. Great people up there. Fred lives the dream lives right there in a Chalet and Mt Valin is his Playground all year long.

Thanks for the kind words on the decal. Keep your eyes peeled, never know where you will see one.

Iceman, I saw your trademark "Icemam trans quebec" decal on the door of the passion (ski area) last week, I missed you by a day. Love your decal ...... :drinks: had lunch with the local young kid with the Polaris you rode with.,

I also found one of Icemans decals at the intersection of 345 & M20 last weekend. Where they feed the Grey jays. Stuck to the traffic light next to the bird feeder.

I also found one of Icemans decals at the intersection of 345 & M20 last weekend. Where they feed the Grey jays. Stuck to the traffic light next to the bird feeder.

Pretty sure that was the first one placed. Good eyes.

Yes, his name is Fred. Great people up there. Fred lives the dream lives right there in a Chalet and Mt Valin is his Playground all year long.

Thanks for the kind words on the decal. Keep your eyes peeled, never know where you will see one. Young Fred told me who ever finds the most Iceman decals wins a bottle of "Jack " :rofl: Im tied for first place with 600IQHO in January..... :rofl: