Riding South 7 days Feb 16-23

iceman

Today did 103 miles before our pickup to get back across the river. looking bleak to the south the rain killed it bad and what a difference a week makes.

near Drumondville was snirt and Ice. Wiped out.

Just over 1600 miles this week.

Mileage/KM this year............started at zero now.............................

attachicon.gifMileage Feb 2014 002.JPG

6,848 miles, very nice Ice.

Edited by Snobeeler

My trail of the trip award goes to the 580 leaving Lac Megantic. One of the nicest i have ridden all season.

The green and orange are always better then the Trans Quebec but don't tell everyone ok?

Sure its fun to go fast on the railbed trails but sorry I find it Boring. My thumb hurts.

Give me the twistys baby. I want something with some skill involved. Anyone can hold her to the bars and point it straight.

Keeping right and riding the twisty stuff i like best.

I will say i seen more deer then sleds about 3 days on this trip near the maine border. That is a little bit of a problem but riding is taking chances and with the amount of deer down in that area its a big chance.

Overall lots of great trails. We hit it just right because now after this warmup fri/sat i am sure alot of what we rode south is beat up bad.

I am talking way south say Drummondville and sherbrooke to thetford mines etc.

Nice ride Iceman you hit that area just in time well planned mom homme.

Rail beds and twisties up down it's all good you need a little variety to spice things up,

I hear ya JG

(quote name="mikerider" post="39806" timestamp="1393206601"]Enjoyed reading your daily trip journal and glad you enjoyed the area.I just returned to Riviere du Loup for another vacation. This area is a well guarded secret.mike

Enjoy Mike

Yes certainly quite a honey hole of trails to be had there.

I think you had one of the best weeks Iceman. Not too cold, not dumps of snow. Thanks for the pics, it is always nice to see what shots others take of an area I know.

I hope they get more snow to fill in - the cold is returning Monday.

Everywhere was great for sure it was perfect timing.