Chibougamau to relay 22

nowa

Forget the distance, but figure around 300 miles, and yes, it is possible as we did this during our cannonball ride two seasons ago. It is possible to stay at relay 22, its more like a truck stop with 3 or so beds to a room.

Lookup cannonball in a forum search for details

Edited by hparaptor

Just did this a few weeks ago. 281 miles to be exact. We arrived at Relais 22 about an hour before dark and it was cooooold when we left Chib, -40. I think we passed only 6 sleds that day and No sleds before lunch!!

Looking to head west thru senetierre to LA domains!! What do you think?? We've done rdl to Vt in 10 he's. 400+ miles! No lace panties here!!

22 to La Domaine?

More then 500 miles. I did it quick on I motoneige thru Seneterre to La Domaine.

Forget the distance, but figure around 300 miles, and yes, it is possible as we did this during our cannonball ride two seasons ago. It is possible to stay at relay 22, its more like a truck stop with 3 or so beds to a room.

Lookup cannonball in a forum search for details

Cannonball run March 2012

http://www.quebecrider.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2322

Very possible, we rode from Labelle sur Quellvion to Relais 22 via Chibougamau 700klms (420miles). LSQ to Chibougamau knock off 200k (120miles)

Beep beep