Summer Gathering 2015 July 24-26th

Andyman

Couldn't make the winter gathering well here is another chance to get together

with fellow Quebec riders and swap some stories in the beautiful July sunshine in

northern Maine. We have the entire Long lake Motel reserved in St Agatha Maine for the nights of July 24 & 25th.

The owner is a sledder and I am sure we will have a fantastic time telling stories

and having some of our favourite beverages together. Here is a link to the hotels

website and their number is 207 543-5006. Single $58 double $68 plus tax. Great price for a beautiful location!

Andy

ps: The hotel only has 18 units so book early!

Edited by Saguenay Bill
only 16 room motel

• 3 months later...

If I didn't know for a fact that there are members headed to the summer gathering I would think there is zero interest! To those who plan to attend we will see you in a few weeks. I hope everyone is having a great summer.

Andy

post-14-0-73239700-1436096212_thumb.jpg

Look's like there are no more rooms for Friday, I booked Saturday just in case I go up, I could stay a little more south then meet up Saturday morning!

I got to say it is one heck of a ride from down here!!..............I may take a few additional days off and tour the the Gaspe!! .

I thought I would be the one coming from the furthest distance but I think Ray beat me by a few miles......but I think he has a "relay" on the way up!

Hope to see everyone if all goes well, will know later this week.

Look's like there are no more rooms for Friday, I booked Saturday just in case I go up, I could stay a little more south then meet up Saturday morning!

I got to say it is one heck of a ride from down here!!..............I may take a few additional days off and tour the the Gaspe!! .

I thought I would be the one coming from the furthest distance but I think Ray beat me by a few miles......but I think he has a "relay" on the way up!

Hi Mario

I am staying at the Long Lake Lodge and Cabins. We are bring our pup with us and that is the reason for staying there. We have one of the cabins.

Bill

I have made supper reservations for Friday and Saturday evenings for 6:30 PM, both days. Friday will be at the Sporting Club and Saturday will be at the Lakeview. Links below.

www.longlakesportingclub.com/

www.lakeviewrestaurant.biz/

Please advise me by Thursday if you will be able to dine with us those nights as I have to give them a head count.

3 and a kid for both nights.

Although Friday maybe close, Its a long way to the top of Maine.

I'm already in Bar Harbor, I have to go home pick these guys up.

Thanks

Gutz'es

Edited by MrGutz

3 and a kid for both nights.

Although Friday maybe close, Its a long way to the top of Maine.

I'm already in Bar Harbor, I have to go home pick these guys up.

Thanks

Gutz'es

Stay out of the driver's seat and let Mrs GutZ drive and you'll make it for Friday night. She knows how to "hammer down".

Yes Mario it would appear I'm in the running for the furthest distance travelled to attend...but I think it will be worth it

Awesome time, great seeing everyone again, still on our road trip some where in the Gaspesie, great to see so many familiar places here in green, not white,! But I have to say white is better, again thanks everyone and hope to see you on the snow!!