Ontario conditions are just as bad or worse!

Andyman

I went for a ride on Tuesday. I started in Arnprior and went to Pembroke for lunch. The trails were ok for the amount of snow we have. I'm sure they got beat up pretty bad though after this weekend.

Yup , I've been out twice this year in Ontario for a total of 300 miles. Last week we rode in the Barrie/ midland area that gets lake effect snow . It was not to bad considering what the groomers had to work with.

It is a great map and I wonder why they can't share technology. (Federations) This year according to the North Bay club site the trail in from the Quebec side into Ontario will be groomed by the club from Temiscaming . They have been doing this all along but now the trail will get a Quebec trail route number up to the Jocko river on the Ontario side . They have even got a new groomer to cover this expansion. Talk about working together!

It is a great map and I wonder why they can't share technology. (Federations) This year according to the North Bay club site the trail in from the Quebec side into Ontario will be groomed by the club from Temiscaming . They have been doing this all along but now the trail will get a Quebec trail route number up to the Jocko river on the Ontario side . They have even got a new groomer to cover this expansion. Talk about working together!

Closest Quebec has to that Ont map is an interactive map on the fcmq web site for route planning and " I Motoneige " the trail map app you down load to your phone. Neither show what routes are open, although "I Motoneige" does have little groomer icons that show when any given section was last groomed.

Why doesn't Quebec have a map of conditions like that?

Really really?

Click "Services" in the top right corner, then click "Delai de surfacage", then check the color-key in the bottom left corner for the hours since the last groomer pass, or click on any trail for the detail...

http://fcmq.viaexplora.com/carte-motoneige/index.html