Where to stay in Chibbugumu

wulsock1

I can't find the post but I have read something about a place on a lake. Don't remember who was telling about it. Any one know what this is ?

I think you are referring to chibougamau marina http://www.motoneigechibougamau.ca/hebergement/centre-de-villegiature-marina-chibougamau/

Yes that's the one Mid Range! But I do like the walking distance to night life idea Rmk! Thanks for the quick reply guys. We are heading there tomorrow from St Felicien.

Not sure about any "nightlife on Tuesday night" thinking no. Closed monday-tuesday usually. Also if memory serves no more restaurant at Nordic. Mc Donalds is walking distance. That's about it.

The Coq Roti will deliver to Nordic or wherever. The Nordic as Iceman said has no restaurant anymore they do have a bar but pretty dark and dank. McDonalds is in the gas station next door. The Nordic also has a heated garage for the sleds for $10/night but not for working they open the garage you park your sled they lock it up. You may want to consider JC Bou an outfitter type place just a little south of Chibougamau on the Lac St. Jean side

We stopped at a small place trail side, 20 minutes before Chibougamau. It had cabins and a little bar/resto. It was run by a woman (60ish) and her husband. She had a pork tenderloin fresh outta the oven that was fantastic!! We stayed at the Nordic. Her husband came back from town as we were suiting up and gave us a full (first hand) review of the talent at the "nightlife" across from the Nordic!! It was -39 when we went to leave the next day and the heated garage was GREAT!!!! Both sleds fired right up!!