83 Eastbound from Sennetterre....questions

im4snow

Hi, I'm doing some tentative trip planning.

Since I'd cross a couple different regions I figured I'd post the question here, in the General Forum.

Leaving from roughly Sennetterre, and headed east across 83 all the way until we can drop down 13.

1) Curious about gas on this stretch of 83...we're good for roughly 120+ miles per tank leaving from Sennetterre.

2) Once we get to 13, we plan to drop down 13 and stay at what I think is the only option.....Outfitter Fer A Cheval (on 13, north of Mont-Laurier).....any feedback on this destination?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

John

X'2 on NJskidoo. Stayed there last week, pretty basic standard rooms. You can upgrade if you'd like. Clean comfortable. As for fuel you can also get it at Balbuzard approx 60mi before Clova.post-531-0-25474000-1455647815_thumb.jpg

Edited by doonali

Check here:

http://www.woodrunnertrail.ca/trails-condition.html

Lots of places to stay. 100 Lacs is very nice. You can also stay at Bal Buzzard, stay in Clova, stay in Parent.

For sure gas in Sennetterre

For sure gas in Clova

For sure gas in Parent.

Maybe gas in Bal Buzzard and Lac Faillon

Edited by markusvt

Take precautions when leaving your truck and trailer anywhere but Mt. Laurier is near the top of the really take precautions list

Thx Viper2. That was my rough assumption regarding ML. Will adjust accordingly to minimize the odds of issues.