Quebec Webcam Page added

ckf

We have added a Quebec webcam page to QuebecRider.com You can access it from the home page by clicking on the Quebec Webcams link under site navigation.

If anyone knows of any other Quebec webcams that we should add please let us know.

We have added a Quebec webcam page to QuebecRider.com You can access it from the home page by clicking on the Quebec Webcams link under site navigation.

If anyone knows of any other Quebec webcams that we should add please let us know.

Thanks John, great work! :drinks::clapping:

Looks Good! The colors could be better, not enough purple.

looks good to me, black is my favorite color :D :pardon:

Maybe Saguenay Bill can get the HI to host the quebecrider web cam? what doo you think Bill? is it possible.

That would make for a great web cam. It could be pointed toward the sled bullpen (pool area). That would be as good a snow indicator as you could ask for.

I should have know you tried already, :good: are they aware of the publicity they would get from the web.

Very much aware. Howver I must say that the new owners made quite a few changes last year, computer room, parking area for trucks and trailers, guest laundry room and the lockers for sled oil. Maybe this year the web cam will be added. Got to remember that unlike a lot of places, they don't relay strictly on snowmobilers for business. Don't get me wrong, snowmobilers bring in a LOT of business. The biggest month they ever had was last Feb. The place was packed every night except Suindays and snowmobilers played a very large part in making that happen. Also the new owner has allowed snowmobilers to use the heated garage when needed and if available. I didn't keep track last year, but in 05, I counted 600 room nights that I can say people stayed there because of friendship with me or because of my postings. I'm amazed at how many people come up to me and thank me for the postings and that is what got them to come to the area. There were other snowmobilers who stayed but they didn't know me or HCS.

Very much aware. Howver I must say that the new owners made quite a few changes last year, computer room, parking area for trucks and trailers, guest laundry room and the lockers for sled oil. Maybe this year the web cam will be added. Got to remember that unlike a lot of places, they don't relay strictly on snowmobilers for business. Don't get me wrong, snowmobilers bring in a LOT of business. The biggest month they ever had was last Feb. The place was packed every night except Suindays and snowmobilers played a very large part in making that happen. Also the new owner has allowed snowmobilers to use the heated garage when needed and if available. I didn't keep track last year, but in 05, I counted 600 room nights that I can say people stayed there because of friendship with me or because of my postings. I'm amazed at how many people come up to me and thank me for the postings and that is what got them to come to the area. There were other snowmobilers who stayed but they didn't know me or HCS.

I am sure they have lots of "Other Business" but I bet the snowmobile business, puts the icing on the cake!

And you are an asset to there business :good:

If, I say If, you ever realy retire, I would think they would show you there appreation in some way.

Thanks Bill.

I am sure they have lots of "Other Business" but I bet the snowmobile business, puts the icing on the cake!

If, I say If, you ever realy retire, I would think they would show you there appreation in some way.

Thanks Bill.

For me the satisfaction is in getting to meet so many nice people. Snowmobilers are really a great bunch of people. I feel so lucky to be able to ride the trails in this area all winter. The Quebecers in this area make feel so at home. In 24 years, 25 this year, that I have ridden here I couldn't ask to be treated any better. Only once have I had a person snub me. His wife was sitting next to me and she spoke perfect English. She told me he understands every word we are saying but he doesn't like Americans. She then said "He is an A$$hole." Needless to say I got up and got lost rather quickly. I've had a lot of Americans call me worst than that over the years. You are correct about the snowmobilers being the icing on the cake. New owners really appreciate it. Previous owners I believe felt the same way, but they couldn't speak English so I couldn't really tell but I did get the vibes. I hear some people talking about feeling like they weren't wanted but I can tell you I've never felt that way. Motto is "Treat others as you would want to be treated".

Bill, The HI is under new ownership? I've alway felt welcome there, from the hot Caribou in the lobby to help getting parts. It's on my must get to list every year. The riding can't be beat up there. And occasionally there are Rob sightings up there too.

Bill, The HI is under new ownership? I've alway felt welcome there, from the hot Caribou in the lobby to help getting parts. It's on my must get to list every year. The riding can't be beat up there. And occasionally there are Rob sightings up there too.

The guy who owns the HI Saguenay, also owns the HI in Binghamton, NY and the one in Cortland, NY. I know you like the Caribou :yahoo: I also know about those Rob sightings :good: You also know about those bridge crossings :wacko:

Thanks Bill.

I too can blame Bill for his GREAT posts that drew me up there to paradise (my first trip to that aera) last year for a FULL week of riding. I met some fantastic folks, locals and snowmobilers alike. I had a break down out on the trail and had to be towed in :cray: The shop went out of there way to fix my sled and get me back riding :clapping: And charged a very fair rate and made sure I knew how to get back as I was riding solo at this point.

Thanks very much Bill

hope to ride with you again this year.

The guy who owns the HI Saguenay, also owns the HI in Binghamton, NY and the one in Cortland, NY. I know you like the Caribou :yahoo: I also know about those Rob sightings :good: You also know about those bridge crossings :wacko:

Yah, Thanks for the reminder............was a bitch loading up that Apex with one ski hanging off the side like an outrigger. Trying to ride up the loading ramp after driving 13 hours to get my truck and come back and go home.................sheeeeeesh.