AWESOME THANK YOU

RiverRat38

I got to experience the Quebec trails for the first time starting Saturday in Rivière D loup out to Murdochville and back trip was ended today, have to go back to work.  I had a great time my hat is off to all the people that make these places happen. I got to meet Groomer and Linda Wow awesome people. Every man needs a wife like Linda she can ride a snowmobile better then a lot of guys I know. I can't wait to come back next year. I want to say Thank you to everone for your hard work on making the trails safe,very well marked, and excellent to ride on.  👍🇨🇦

2 hours ago, RiverRat38 said:

I got to experience the Quebec trails for the first time starting Saturday in Rivière D loup out to Murdochville and back trip was ended today, have to go back to work.  I had a great time my hat is off to all the people that make these places happen. I got to meet Groomer and Linda Wow awesome people. Every man needs a wife like Linda she can ride a snowmobile better then a lot of guys I know. I can't wait to come back next year. I want to say Thank you to everone for your hard work on making the trails safe,very well marked, and excellent to ride on.  👍🇨🇦

hi RiverRat !!!

great meeting you and the rest of your group last weekend and on tq 5 last monday morning !!!

few pics from last sunday riding next to my camp !!!

and absolutely right !!!...linda could show some men here in town how to ride deep snow around the lake and my camp !!!....this could be funny !!!

glad you enjoyed the gaspesie !!!

jean-guy

DSC_1799.jpg

DSC_1811.jpg

DSC_1814.jpg

DSC_1883.jpg