Trailblazer & friends

Trailblazer

On 1/27/2018 at 7:26 AM, neksledr said:

Morning Jack! Mixed reviews on the 850 so far. I realize that the sled is not far out of break in, but this thing is sucking oil fast. Also, I'm taking many more litres of fuel every stop compared to JGs 1200. Granted, I'm leaning pretty heavy on the flipper, but I need to keep pace with the Trailblazer! One more thing.....10 clicks outside of Perce last night all of the guages lit up and were flashing intermittently. Did that a few times, then all systems seemed normal. Not a good feeling when we're as far away from the truck as we can get!

IMG_20180127_065115312.jpg

I'm 5000 miles into my 850 Renegade.  The gas mileage should be comparable to the 1200 eventually.   It is better than my old 800 for sure.    I'm getting 16 mpg now.   It does burn oil.  I use 1 quart every 150 miles.    I've had zero problems with mine.  Puts a smile on my face every time.   

Russ

We rode our 850's renegades last week for the first time, little over 1300 miles and loved them. There was 4 and 5 of us in the group and when we gases up we just paid for all the gas. Anyway it was hard to compare gas mileage.  I did notice that it seem like it used more oil after break in. Gas mileage is better than our 800's.  The ride is more fun because of the extra power. Had to  adjust the skis a little to turn in granular snow. Little adjustment made a huge improvement.

Started very well on cold morning . No ice build up in the cooling area. All and all we were very happy with the new ride. The smaller gas tank not a issue. Can't wait to get back on the trail. Be safe everyone.