"the CAVE"

Je me souviens

I am headed up as soon as it flies. Someone had answered this question for me before, but I never saved the location. How do you get to the cave, and how do you get to the glacier, not the hotel, the water spout that freezes and creates a "glacier". Any other locations that are "must see" please indicate how to get there, thanks. George.

both are easy, i'll see if i can come up with rt#s, i think it's 328, to the base of the dam, then a hard right down a goat path for the cave, the other is just off of 93.

Gutz

Does this help for the Cave? I'm pretty sure it's there or at the base of the next reservour, just up the trail.

The Cave is off the secondary trail 476 in Mt Valin Ouest.

Lat: 48.717129

Lon: -71.141427

The frozen waterfall. Is in Mt Valin, but Lac des Canots must be frozen to get there. Take PQ93 to 252 to 250.

Lat: 48.573355

Lon: -70.283654

The World's longest snowmobile suspension bridge. PQ3 in Baie-Comeau.

Lat: 49.20228

Lon: -68.342569

Perce Rock. Off of PQ5, at the Eastern-most tip of the Gaspe peninsula.

Lat: 48.523803

Lon: -64.199110

The Ice Hotel is off a local trail on PQ3 near St. Raymond. You can also get there from PQ73.

Lat: 46.868397

Lon: -71.638569

Thanks guys, that last picture is sweet. I just went to check on my new ride, can't wait for t-day. Hopefully somebody will want to head with me. If not, I am sure I will meet at least one person up there. If you go by a blue tundra with trailer and NY plates, honk! Mapquest says 6hrs 3min. 320 miles. I am looking into reservations at L'auberge 31, can you hit the trail right from the door of the place, or do you have to trailer? I realize that this question is weather dependent, I am talking about an average US thanksgiving week end.

Here is a pic from my first, and only time through Mt. Vallin. The whole time we were in the park, all I could think was...

this is what it's all about! I did run out of gas right there. Note to self: when you get off the ferry in Tadoussac, get gas before you head through past LaChapelle. That was the most amazing overall single day cruise up to date. Hopefully many more to come.

Thanks guys, that last picture is sweet. I just went to check on my new ride, can't wait for t-day. Hopefully somebody will want to head with me. If not, I am sure I will meet at least one person up there. If you go by a blue tundra with trailer and NY plates, honk! Mapquest says 6hrs 3min. 320 miles. I am looking into reservations at L'auberge 31, can you hit the trail right from the door of the place, or do you have to trailer? I realize that this question is weather dependent, I am talking about an average US thanksgiving week end.

Here is a pic from my first, and only time through Mt. Vallin. The whole time we were in the park, all I could think was...

this is what it's all about! I did run out of gas right there. Note to self: when you get off the ferry in Tadoussac, get gas before you head through past LaChapelle. That was the most amazing overall single day cruise up to date. Hopefully many more to come.

Auberge KM31 is right on TQ93. For reference, La Chapelle is around KM25 on the same road, so you'll drive right by it. My thanksgiving group is thinning out, so maybe I'll see you up there.

There are two of us heading up on Friday the 28th, but we are staying in Chicoutami at La Sagueneene. We like the pool and hot tub with a few beers at the end of the day. We stay for the weekend and head back on Monday. Look for the two 07 Rev's, One is black and white the other is Blue and white.

Valin is always a great time.

With luck, we will make it there as well, look for a black and red MachZx Gade (See Pic to Left) and a blue and white 09 Summit x 800r 146 (if it arrives)(IT JUST DID!)(I hope the truck makes it).

Gutz

auberge 31 from TQ93, can't miss it heading from Valin towards LaChapelle, unfortunately I'm one of the ones from Scorpionbowls group that won't be making it this year, change of jobs put a crimp in winter plans.