T-day 2008

Je me souviens

Well here we are less than a week from the famous T-day run up north. Who is really headed up this coming week? I keep looking at the reports, doesn't sem to be all that much snow on the mountain yet. One the our members was saying that there is nothing to ride on yet. I believe that was "dozer"'s comment. I hope the picture changes. I still have yet to find someone else crazy enough to drive over 300 miles for the event. Let me know what you guys have in mind. I will restate my earlier offer, if you want to head up, I have an open spot on my trailer. Thanks.

George

I will be ready to go, and I'm planning on going. I maybe be with a friend or alone, last minute as usual. The weather network shows snow Monday-Saturday, but no amounts. They had 8" a few days ago, and haven't lost any. I have a contact I'll check with on Monday, plus we'll hear reports on the net.

They are calling for a fairly large system this week- Tuesday -Wednesday and Thursday- Might be a real good dumping- As it stands now there isn't really that much. I read 8 to 12". I'll find out more by Monday when the earger ones have got a few miles in. I'll post any news I find.

If Ski Doo would ship some drive shafts, I would drive 15 hours to be there. May have to wait til early Dec. if the parts come in. What is it that BRP stands for? Something like Backordered Ripoff Parts?
Stryk,

what are you waitin this long for................ :drinks: As I have an Apex with three missing bearings sitting in my garage. Wont be long now........

spump,

get that load ready, soon we ride

Well I got the track on just waiting for some bearings and she'll be buttoned up and ready to fly. Might be a low budget year so I gotta make the trips count. High mileage, low style. I know you like that.

Looks like i'm waiting again this year....

2 weeks and things should be better....

Gutz

Good call, Gutz.

I've just returned following a week on the road. Trails are not ready yet. Snow is here, and tantalizing, but not enough to run on with anything less than a 'brush buster' old Tundra. Happy Thanksgiving.

Dozer