21 hours ago, Je me souviens said:

I would hate to see that tow bill.  Ouch for sure

LOL ! That's the first thing that came to mind  $$$

impressive rig though

Edited by Pipemaster

3 hours ago, Pipemaster said:

LOL ! That's the first thing that came to mind  $$$

impressive rig though

Agreed. Pretty serious rig. Imagine how much that set up costs... I thought a flat bed ride alone  would be about $1k if it was far enough, add the fact that they come directly to you with the tracked rig.  Holy shit... does CAA cover that bill?

17 minutes ago, Je me souviens said:

Agreed. Pretty serious rig. Imagine how much that set up costs... I thought a flat bed ride alone  would be about $1k if it was far enough, add the fact that they come directly to you with the tracked rig.  Holy shit... does CAA cover that bill?

Yes-I had CAA twice cover a flatbed from Winneway to Temiscamingue-the Chief @ the Res @ Winneway said they've taken cars all the way across Canuckistan 200 k. @ a time!

If you have the CAA plus or Gold Membership it covers your sleds and Quads for towing. It states that the pickup point needs to be accesible by road. So not sure if the recovery off road would be paid by CAA,  the tow from road yes but in the woods probably out of pocket for sure.

11 hours ago, iceman said:

If you have the CAA plus or Gold Membership it covers your sleds and Quads for towing. It states that the pickup point needs to be accesible by road. So not sure if the recovery off road would be paid by CAA,  the tow from road yes but in the woods probably out of pocket for sure.

Yeah-our breakdowns/hangovers were conveniently near roads! Actually-come to think of it-we did it a third time last year S. of Rouyn-Noranda!