Good Gloves

viper2

Looking for opinions on the best gloves.I need a new pair and i am leaning toward some type of finger glove.I usually went with the mitten type but it is easier to signal how many sleds are following with fingers.Also it seems in the last 10 years or so the layout of the brake levers on the sleds has made it harder/uncomfortable to use mits.--------------thanks for the input. :nea:

Check with Saguenay Bill about the Choko Claw. These are a 3 finger glove. When you meet a sledder signal there is someone behind you and don't worry about telling them how many. The main concern with gloves is to have warm hands. The last person in the group can signal with the fist up.

Thanks for the replies,tried to check out the choko claw online but there isn't much more than a picture.They look like they might work,i used to use the 3 finger gloves with the sep. thumb and pointer finger and i think the claw may make braking easier than the mitts.

Thanks for the ideas,i do have gauntlets and i always take them with,but maybe i will take your suggestions and plan on using a thin pair of finger gloves along with the gauntlets and take my mitts just in case :good: