I went looking for snow

smclelan

I was looking to see if there was any snow in the North yet. Nope there isn't. Took this on August 17th at 10:30pm, it was 14c.

I was going to put this in "Where am I" thread but I figured it was too easy LOL

Any guesses on where I was along the Circle?

:drinks:

post-5-1251155048_thumb.jpg

I was looking to see if there was any snow in the North yet. Nope there isn't. Took this on August 17th at 10:30pm, it was 14c.

I was going to put this in "Where am I" thread but I figured it was too easy LOL

Any guesses on where I was along the Circle?

post-5-1251155048_thumb.jpg

Hi Steven

I will take a guess but it really isn't fair as I knew where you were going for your trip. My guess is the Dempster Highway heading north out of Whitehorse.

Andy

Hi Steven

I will take a guess but it really isn't fair as I knew where you were going for your trip. My guess is the Dempster Highway heading north out of Whitehorse.

Andy

You are right on Andy, that was an easy beer to win for you wan't it? LOL

post-5-1251223284_thumb.jpg

I even went here looking for snow!! Care to locate this one Andy?

post-5-1251223375_thumb.jpg

:drinks::drinks::drinks: I Dont' think it was for business but to see the girl friend. I hope things are going well Steve.Rich

Rich you seem very wise for a man living so far away, I think you have connections somewhere. :drinks:

Could this be her?

post-5-1251223582_thumb.jpg

I did see a little snow in the mountians outside Haines Junction. This was the view from the cabin we stayed in.

post-5-1251223785_thumb.jpg

Edited by smclelan

Here's some snow I found on a qaud ride in Gaspe in July.post-328-1251167010_thumb.jpg

Like groomer said..... "nice moutains in the background !!" or is that one of those new finger filters on that camera ? :sorry:

but I take pictures with that filter alot.