Parent/St-Zenon video 22march2015

towing

Here a small video I had put together from some shot I took when coming back to St-Zénon from Parent last Sunday the 22

The quality is not bad this time if you ensure the hdbutton is blue and watch it in hd. Sorry, the few comments are in french but I think you may enjoy anyway...

Alain

Edited by towing

Great Job Alain! You outdid yourself with this one! Love the music. I'm pumped up & feel like I'm on my sled cruising yet I'm lying on my sofa in Florida!

This is the stuff that keeps me sane thruout the offseasons of sledding!

Thanks for sharing & keep the video's coming!

Best,

Tom

Thank you all boys :drinks:

I'm very new to video's and if any of you have tips on how to keep to best quality on the output, give me your hints!

At this point i'm puzzle how shitty my video's are on youtube, even in hd and on vimeo it's not too bad but not there compare to the orignal files which is maybe normal at a certain point...

I have few video files, one good shot on the entire m20 yesterday, chasing my partners at the back of the group... Will certainly do something with it during summer or fall...

Alain