Happy Birthday Andy

chopper

happy birthday did you wish for the snow storm :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

That is always my birthday wish!!!

Andy

:drinks: Happy birthday and many more and we will have a drink on the big trip .Rich

Thanks Rich for the birthday wishes. I will send you that info you are looking for tonight and yes we will have a cocktail or two on that ride!

Andy

Happy Birthday...You & Steven born on same day...same year???

Same day but one of us has a few years on the other! LOL

Andy

Have a Happy Andy!!!!

Chris

Thanks Chris

When you heading to Quebec for your first ride?

Andy

:drinks:

Andy

geez

a guy is off the board for a couple of days and finds out that his riding buddies are rapidly aging. Happy, Happy, Andyman. I guess I owe you and Steven a few cocktails,............ or at the very least a trailside "straightener".

timbo

Thanks Rich for the birthday wishes. I will send you that info you are looking for tonight and yes we will have a cocktail or two on that ride!

Andy

:drinks:

Andy

geez

a guy is off the board for a couple of days and finds out that his riding buddies are rapidly aging. Happy, Happy, Andyman. I guess I owe you and Steven a few cocktails,............ or at the very least a trailside "straightener".

timbo

Andy