stoneham/l etape !!

groomer

trail is closed !! :wacko:

groomer !!!

Now that looks very nasty! The one thing that does look good is the temps are forecast to start dropping and stay there. The water problems will dissappear just as quickly as they appeared.

Just my 2 cents. Keep the faith.

Andy

Now that looks very nasty! The one thing that does look good is the temps are forecast to start dropping and stay there. The water problems will dissappear just as quickly as they appeared.

Just my 2 cents. Keep the faith.

Andy

right andy !!

about 7 years ago ,after it rained,waited one day ,then went grooming tq 5 .i remember that night it was around - 15 c ,maybe lower a bit.i arrived in a field ,trail was clean .suddently the machine began to ''sink '' in the trail .i made a huge mess for about 400 ' .all the water was under the snow.could nt see it .

i was close to home ,took my 4 wheelers to put ''red sticks '' in the field to advise sledders of the mess .

returned there next morning with the machine and snow was hard like hell .cold temps will fix it !!

groomer !!!

Could we have some sort of collective 'snow dance' please guys n gals. We are flying out from U.K. 7th February for our only chance each year to snowmobile and so can't put off our trip ! Watching the forcasts and trip reports everyday in the hopes of some good news.

Gary :unknw:

I don't know what happened to that older skidoo in that photo, but most of them float!! LOL

Just need to put some of that high octane fuel in them. 2" paddles help as well.

''driver '' make the difference !! ha !! ha !!!

groomer !!!

He was providing a public service checking water depth to make sure the fishies were all in good shape! 8)