Help needed

13 hours ago, iceman said:

Yellow is the new Red

I noticed when looking at the map last week with trail conditions turned on a lot of trails that showed green were last updated 6-8 days before. And the trail from the Adventures clubhouse to RDL was still showing green until a couple days ago and is still yellow today. Your pics from a couple weeks ago there looked mostly red to me. Maybe the updated truth is buffering.........

15 hours ago, iceman said:

Yellow is the new Red

been thin by Alma and all under lake from Roberval goind east on 83 all season. Surely will be first places to be gone after big warm and rain last Wednesday night and into Thursday.

where was your truck? 

i am confused are you the ones originally posted about stuck in Roberval needing help? Or you are a different situation?

that wasn't us   i got a  truck from alma to truck in quebec city ..while on the ride in the truck going past apica and letape the trails were showing a lot of snirt while showing green on the app

Early 90’s in St Donat… half way across Lake Archimbault my friends 583 MXZ seized a cylinder…8am.. first morning..  10 minutes into a week long trip… we tow him a few miles to the tiny ski doo dealer… they loan… for free.. him a sled… we come back at 3 in the afternoon… sled is ready with new cylinders pistons and rings… and clean carburetors… 650$… those were the good old days… and it saved our trip… I’ve been extremely lucky over the last 4 plus decades… but aI feel for everyone stuck or broke down… for many it’s their yearly vacation… and timely help is of utmost importance… for the most part I’ve found Quebec service and hospitality to be second to none… but we are living in a new after covid world… and this great experiment is failing miserably

8 hours ago, Albieridin said:

that wasn't us   i got a  truck from alma to truck in quebec city ..while on the ride in the truck going past apica and letape the trails were showing a lot of snirt while showing green on the app

Ok sorry for the confusion. Sucks to end up in the truck, no matter what. The app is sketchy as hell. 

1 hour ago, iceman said:

The app is sketchy as hell. 

Not sure on Quebec's system but in Ontario it is the individual club who decides what colour their trails will be on the online map. It can leave room for different views about what colour shows up for all the clubs.

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER