Suggestions ?????????

mxz7000

We are doing a saddle bag trip with a bunch of buddies that have never been to the Lac Saint-Jean area. I am looking for a nice quite country like place to stay. I have stayed at Jake's place in Lac Bouchette before but he is not open this year. I would like to stay in a place very similar to Jake's place if possible. Looking for a place between Herberville and Roberval if possible. Thanks in advance.

Bob

Hi Bob,

I've never stayed in Hebertville. I have been at the Universal in Alma. Not bad but it has a little skinny trail connecting the Universal to the main trail.

We usually stay at either the Holiday Inn Jonquiere or the Sagueneenne Chicotimi. Once in a while we stay at Hotel du Jardin in St Felicien or the Chateau Roberval. All of these are big compared to a country type place but they have good accommodations and security for the sleds.

Good luck on your search.

Jack

We are doing a saddle bag trip with a bunch of buddies that have never been to the Lac Saint-Jean area. I am looking for a nice quite country like place to stay. I have stayed at Jake's place in Lac Bouchette before but he is not open this year. I would like to stay in a place very similar to Jake's place if possible. Looking for a place between Herberville and Roberval if possible. Thanks in advance.

Bob

You should try to move around, but Auberge Presbytere is a place to stay for at least a night. Awesome food.

If you are looking for someone to join you as well, email me! :)

Drop down to lac edward stay at Goulin

My friends at Auberge Presbytere without a doubt. Robert and Danielle will take care of all.

You should try to move around, but Auberge Presbytere is a place to stay for at least a night. Awesome food.

If you are looking for someone to join you as well, email me! :)

Thanks for all the responses. Any of you guys ever stay here? http://www.chaletsetspa.com

Arubenstein - If we have room I will definitely pass along an invite. Right now we have 6 but I am sure it will only be 4 or 5 before we leave. I have been coming up since 99. We are bring up a few buddies that we teased with a quick trip last year for the first time. They are hooked now.