Come ride Gaspe with us 3/21

Phil 1

have room for a 4th...you would be sharing my ride...Regular partner got called back to work after 2 year layoff, bitter sweet..Anyway Jackstraw, Eric and myself are going to have the last blast of the season...

PM me if you have not burnt all your vacation yet and want to go play...

PS a relatively modern sled and your own money will be appreciated... :drinks:

have room for a 4th...you would be sharing my ride...Regular partner got called back to work after 2 year layoff, bitter sweet..Anyway Jackstraw, Eric and myself are going to have the last blast of the season...

PM me if you have not burnt all your vacation yet and want to go play...

PS a relatively modern sled and your own money will be appreciated... :drinks:

i might be in where are you leaving from?

If your chaincase gernades Phil 1 wouldn't mind staying at the Fairmont.

Phil 1 is the one with the cigar. But don't let that scare anyone...

Edited by snowshark

Phil, if I did not have nurse duties for my girlfriend, I would be all over that offer. Have a great trip. :drinks:

Hire someone to fill in 4 U... :pardon: How is she doin, hope she feels better everyday...

i might be in where are you leaving from?

I am leaving from Easton PA and usually go 287 to 87 to Champlain Border crossing, but I have time and can detour to make pick up...

If your chaincase gernades Phil 1 wouldn't mind staying at the Fairmont.

I can suffer another night at The Fairmont with no problem... :yahoo:

Phil 1 is the one with the cigar. But don't let that scare anyone...

Smoking is good 4 U... :good:

Phil you know there are sexual predators on the internet. I would be very cautious going on a trip with someone that could try to get fresh with you.

May want to do a background check.

:yahoo::yahoo:

BJ...I'll have to contact Bill for the background check... :lol:

Edited by Phil 1

Did you guys find a 4th yet ?just rercieved e-mail from quebec maritime site they say lots of new snow trails in good shape given some thought of another trip.

Hi Jagman...I have a guy that is 75% sure he is going...Will know for sure Thursday...If spot is open I will PM U...

Phil

HI Phil sounds like a good trip,how many day`s are you going for??? I live in CHAMPLAIN NY

( jim )

Hi Jim:

We have 3 right now. I am looking for a partner to share driving, gas & room for the week. We plan on leaving early 3/21 and ride 5 days come come home 3/27... I have a few people that have expressed interest but no is firm yet...I go right up 87 by your door... :)

I have an enclosed trailer...

Hi Jim:

We have 3 right now. I am looking for a partner to share driving, gas & room for the week. We plan on leaving early 3/21 and ride 5 days come come home 3/27... I have a few people that have expressed interest but no is firm yet...I go right up 87 by your door... :)

I have an enclosed trailer...

I`m going to see if i can get the time OFF...it`s short notice to get someone to take my place at wook.

I will let you know friday

(thank`s) DON`T TURN SOMEONE DOWN IF THAY CAN GO.................

Edited by MCCDOO

I`m going to see if i can get the time OFF...it`s short notice to get someone to take my place at wook.

I will let you know friday

(thank`s) DON`T TURN SOMEONE DOWN IF THAY CAN GO.................

MCCDOO I believe the spot is full...Sorry, I have gotten a lot of interest in this sopt...Can't wait to start this adventure.

Phil

Hire someone to fill in 4 U... :pardon: How is she doin, hope she feels better everyday...

I am leaving from Easton PA and usually go 287 to 87 to Champlain Border crossing, but I have time and can detour to make pick up...

Smoking is good 4 U... :good:

BJ...I'll have to contact Bill for the background check... :lol:

Phil

As you know, I can do that LOL.

Bill

I am interested in joining your group if some one else wants to go.

If you can find a partner I don't have a problem with you coming along, we plan on being at the Universl Hotel in RDL on Monday by 3pm. We are more than likly throwing the bags on the sleda and riding to Rimouski for the night about 100 miles.