happy birthday jean guy !!!!

eddieskidoo

Happy Belated Birthday from Jamaica Jean-Guy.

Andy

thank you very much andy !!!

back in the 80's when i was working in south western ontario ,i had a friend coming from a small village south east of ocho rios.my brother went to see him in 87.

0c here and it feel like -10c.

which one is best ,sand or snow ???? :lol:

great pic btw !!!

jean-guy :drinks:

Happy Birthday Groomer!!! Thanks for all the trip advice and pictures! Keep them coming. Now enjoy some wine!

thanks sled dog !! you re welcome !!

snowed a bit last night ,about half an inch.not the greatest month of april.cloudy most of the time.

pics:always the same moose.so close,but too many branches in the way to take pics.

Happy Birthday Groomer!!! Thanks for all the trip advice and pictures! Keep them coming. Now enjoy some wine!

thanks sled dog !! you re welcome !!

snowed a bit last night ,about half an inch.not the greatest month of april.cloudy most of the time.

pics:always the same moose.so close,but too many branches in the way to take pics.

Je sais qu'il est peut-etre un peut en retard, mais bonne-fete pareil Jean-Guy. Je penses qu je parles pous tous ceux sur le cite quands je dis j'adore tes photos.

George

J'espere avoir la chance d'aller voir ton club l'annee prochaine.

thank you for the great video trailblazer !!

never tried that myself,but some friends are really good at it.

the only experience i have ,back in 96 working for challenge kanada.we used a river near normandin(lsj) going toward st methode and then on the north-west side odf lake st jean.

narrow river but very twisty with some open water at some places.about 12 miles on the river.

jean-guy

merci george !!

fait toujours plaisir de mettre une couple de photos !!prendre des photos quand la ''lumiere '' est belle,super !!!

si tu viens dans mon boutte ,ca va me faire plaisir d aller te voir au club.

pics:few years back ,about 3 miles from my camp.there was 5 for sure,maybe 6 .can t remember.there was another one on the left side of the road and i think one had left ''early''...for the 6 th one.