SNOW DANCE

lindasledgirl

My new sled is in, now for some snow. I hope you guys are all ready for the white stuff! I have special boots and I am about ready to dig them out. I will post a picture later, but they work. The dance starts tomorrow. So make sure all the trailers, sleds, shovels and blowers are ready to go. Pack some stuff in your saddle bags, find your travel size tooth paste and spare socks. Make sure you get the Christmas lights up and that gift you need for under the tree. Get your truck undercoated, your garden stuff put away and lets get ready to play!!

I am calling it...SNOW TIME. :clapping:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi linda + phil !!

linda ,not the greatest dancer here in the gaspesie,but since you know whats the ''s a q '' is .take a few mins of your time to stop there and look for you know what,then i might start dancing !! ha!!ha!!ha!!

rainy and foggy day here !!7 c.

except for the first pic on the ''pinatubo '' ,all the pics about a quarter mile east of that loooong hill a few mile east of ste marguerite !!

jean-guy :drinks:

GO-GO boots from the 70's ???

Locked and loaded here in PA...

Lets see some pix of that new ride... :drinks::yahoo::clapping:

Hi Phil,

No go go boots, they have snowflakes on the bottom, like a moccasin.

The new ride just arrived at the dealer yesterday, I pick it up next week. I have to call today with my 'accessory list' lol

hi linda + phil !!

linda ,not the greatest dancer here in the gaspesie,but since you know whats the ''s a q '' is .take a few mins of your time to stop there and look for you know what,then i might start dancing !! ha!!ha!!ha!!

rainy and foggy day here !!7 c.

except for the first pic on the ''pinatubo '' ,all the pics about a quarter mile east of that loooong hill a few mile east of ste marguerite !!

That Mr. Jean-Guy sounds like you are suggesting that a bottle of that red wine from California would be all that is necessary to get you dancing???

I will let you retract your offer, so you have time to think about this. Only because I am not the person to make a challenge lol!

When you are sure, resend the request, I will bring the wine! :drinks:

That Mr. Jean-Guy sounds like you are suggesting that a bottle of that red wine from California would be all that is necessary to get you dancing???

I will let you retract your offer, so you have time to think about this. Only because I am not the person to make a challenge lol!

When you are sure, resend the request, I will bring the wine! :drinks:

bit of wine won't hurt !! it'll help to start the dancing faster !!! B)

bit of wine won't hurt !! it'll help to start the dancing faster !!! B)

Ok, you are on!

Linda :good:

My new sled is in, now for some snow. I hope you guys are all ready for the white stuff! I have special boots and I am about ready to dig them out. I will post a picture later, but they work. The dance starts tomorrow. So make sure all the trailers, sleds, shovels and blowers are ready to go. Pack some stuff in your saddle bags, find your travel size tooth paste and spare socks. Make sure you get the Christmas lights up and that gift you need for under the tree. Get your truck undercoated, your garden stuff put away and lets get ready to play!!

I am calling it...SNOW TIME. :clapping:

Linda

Have you ever rode into this guys place or even around his neighborhood?

Linda

Have you ever rode into this guys place or even around his neighborhood?

Port Severn, I drive through there regularly. But not that familiar with the trails there. I pass this hotel, I believe its right up against the busy highway.

Are you coming to Ontario???

Hi Phil,

No go go boots, they have snowflakes on the bottom, like a moccasin.

The new ride just arrived at the dealer yesterday, I pick it up next week. I have to call today with my 'accessory list' lol

I assume you are ordering all the luggage options and the pink kit?

I assume you are ordering all the luggage options and the pink kit?

LOL! I will have some luggage, but I use the mail on long trips. I can mail a dry/clean riding get up in a box to a location, put the dirty stuff back in the box and mail it home lol.

As for PINK...well, I just bought my first pink coat for a breast cancer snow run i am doing but normally I do the Doo colours. Being female out there isn't a 'benifit'. How many of the 'guys' want a girl along lol. If I blast past you on the lake in black and yellow, you might not know I am a girl lol.

GO-GO boots from the 70's ???

Locked and loaded here in PA...

Lets see some pix of that new ride... :drinks::yahoo::clapping:

Phil!! Where are you? So quiet??? Snap out of it! The snow is coming!!

LOL! I will have some luggage, but I use the mail on long trips. I can mail a dry/clean riding get up in a box to a location, put the dirty stuff back in the box and mail it home lol.

As for PINK...well, I just bought my first pink coat for a breast cancer snow run i am doing but normally I do the Doo colours. Being female out there isn't a 'benifit'. How many of the 'guys' want a girl along lol. If I blast past you on the lake in black and yellow, you might not know I am a girl lol.

Phil!! Where are you? So quiet??? Snap out of it! The snow is coming!!

Sorry was away tonight...Back now...I'm ready for snow...

I want a girl along I don't care what she is or is not wearing...remember the classified ad??? :good:

Sorry was away tonight...Back now...I'm ready for snow...

I want a girl along I don't care what she is or is not wearing...remember the classified ad??? :good:

Please remind me , I don't recall! And why do you want a girl along??? Nobody wants girls on the ride. I have black, pink, yellow and even a yamaha suit! I will wear what ever you want so long as I am invited on the trip!!!

There are advantages having a girl on the trip...i am great at asking questions or directions...ask Jean-Guy! And I am good with a camera, organizing things and I have a hair blower in case your boots are wet. I don't drink so I can be the designated driver and I go to bed early so you 'guys' can go 'out'! Seee....perfect!! I just want to ride!! I want to be on the 'big trip' the 'mens run' the one the 'guys' do!

So...when do we leave and what do you want me to cook for the trip?

Don't worry Jean-Guy, I know you want lasagna and red wine! But not too much because the job of Grooming is your priority.

Edited by lindasledgirl

There are advantages having a girl on the trip...i am great at asking questions or directions...ask Jean-Guy! And I am good with a camera, organizing things and I have a hair blower in case your boots are wet. I don't drink so I can be the designated driver and I go to bed early so you 'guys' can go 'out'! Seee....perfect!! I just want to ride!! I want to be on the 'big trip' the 'mens run' the one the 'guys' do!

Don't worry Jean-Guy, I know you want lasagna and red wine! But not too much because the job of Grooming is your priority.

Drinking is a pre request. In moderation. I have had some greet rides with lady's I know including my wife. She does loose her motivation after 200 miles at25 to 45 below. But if a spa is in the itinerary she will get it done.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

you re right !!don t like much cooking after 12/15 hrs of grooming !!

...and i don t take my supper like most of you do at 5 pm (ha!!ha!!) :lol:

Port Severn, I drive through there regularly. But not that familiar with the trails there. I pass this hotel, I believe its right up against the busy highway.

Are you coming to Ontario???

Sorry Linda i am not.

I met this guy back in 08 up in Rouyn Noranda on a sleep over while riding and i say sleep over cautiously 'cause my riding partner blew his track just after lunch while riding out of Rouyn, we were forced to return and spend the next two days waiting while the dealer was doing the work. One of the evenings a group from Ontarions came to the hotel for the night, they were very receptive and a lot of fun during supper and drinks later. One of the guys gave me his card and inviting me to stay at his hotel next time i'm in his area.

I have family in Guelph and they're always up in Wasaga and Owen Sound, Seeing Port Severn is just bordering the Muskokas, cottage country. I thought you might've used his place for a pit stop or an overnighter while out riding.

Just curious to know what the place is like and it's location.

Pay no attention to the dates, the camera was new to me just before the trip and i didn't take the time to learn it before leaving.

I had my eye on this one while waiting...Yummy!

JG

Sorry Linda i am not.

I met this guy back in 08 up in Rouyn Noranda on a sleep over while riding and i say sleep over cautiously 'cause my riding partner blew his track just after lunch while riding out of Rouyn, we were forced to return and spend the next two days waiting while the dealer was doing the work. One of the evenings a group from Ontarions came to the hotel for the night, they were very receptive and a lot of fun during supper and drinks later. One of the guys gave me his card and inviting me to stay at his hotel next time i'm in his area.

I have family in Guelph and they're always up in Wasaga and Owen Sound, Seeing Port Severn is just bordering the Muskokas, cottage country. I thought you might've used his place for a pit stop or an overnighter while out riding.

Just curious to know what the place is like and it's location.

Pay no attention to the dates, the camera was new to me just before the trip and i didn't take the time to learn it before leaving.

I had my eye on this one while waiting...Yummy!

JG

nice calendars on the wall,specially the bottom one !! :) :) :)

Good Morning:

All the above and girls usually smell better than men... :give_rose:

Drinking is a pre request. In moderation. I have had some greet rides with lady's I know including my wife. She does loose her motivation after 200 miles at25 to 45 below. But if a spa is in the itinerary she will get it done.

Ummm...sorry, can't say as you will want me drinking :rolleyes: I bought my first car at 15 and spent all my money on gasoline, not booze, so I am not shall we say 'seasoned' lol . But the hot tub at the end of the day sounds like a great plan! Sounds like your wife has the right idea.

Good Morning:

All the above and girls usually smell better than men... :give_rose:

Ahhh sweet!! So you don't mind that we have to shower before the ride? Great!! :good:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

Nothing escapes you JG :lol:

I'm a girl and I saw the calendar!! That required no talent!! lol

Told you my boots work! Kapuskasing Ontario! This morning at 7:30 am!

AWESOME!!!!!!!!