SNOW DANCE

lindasledgirl

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Please keep in mind this is far from me...but its coming!!

Keep dancing Linda Keep dancing :clapping: :clapping:

Gary & Pat

Noittingham U.K.

Wow! Hi Gary and Pat! Since when do they get snow in the UK?? I love the Uk!

Wow! Hi Gary and Pat! Since when do they get snow in the UK?? I love the Uk!

Already snowing in the highlands of Scotland Linda, but sadly we never get enough snow in the U.K. to be able to snowmobile, thats why we have to come to Quebec every February - flights, hotel and sleds already booked ! :yahoo:

Gary & Pat

Edited by SnomoGary

a little bit of competition for linda !!

somewhere around gouin dam ,PQ,this morning !!! ha !!ha!!

jean-guy

You know I can check the date on that photo right? :rofl:

it has been posted on the french forum this morning by the only friend i have on that forum !!

...and i checked the date !!

jean-guy

Jean Guy you might only have one friend on the French forum but my friend I can guarantee you that your friends on this board as well as HCS number in the hundreds!

Andy

could this be them ?

Just curious ?

Ummm nope, but I would love to have them!

Jean-Guy ,

your my Best online friend Wait to you meet me clapping.gif

Then your really in trouble. lol

That's what you tell all the Groomers!!

Jean Guy you might only have one friend on the French forum but my friend I can guarantee you that your friends on this board as well as HCS number in the hundreds!

Andy

hi andy !!

thanks !!! being shy , never expected that of my life !!

during winter ,all my friends are here on qr ,don t see much my friends here in town,very seldom.

jean-guy :drinks:

Jean-Guy ,

your my Best online friend Wait to you meet me clapping.gif

Then your really in trouble. lol

hi john !!

ha!ha!! good for you !!

don t do anything special for me !!im a very shy person ,so i don t want to ''melt'' on the floor at the clubhouse !!

the only positive things i can see about this ,if it happen,waitress might have to give the articial respiration !!!ha!ha!! :)

hi john !!

ha!ha!! good for you !!

don t do anything special for me !!im a very shy person ,so i don t want to ''melt'' on the floor at the clubhouse !!

the only positive things i can see about this ,if it happen,waitress might have to give the articial respiration !!!ha!ha!! :)

Don't worry Jean-Guy!

If you melt on the floor we will get all the waitress' to help with the CPR...we won't let anything bad happen to you. They can take turns till one of them gets it right! :good:

Linda

Don't worry Jean-Guy!

If you melt on the floor we will get all the waitress' to help with the CPR...we won't let anything bad happen to you. They can take turns till one of them gets it right! :good:

Linda

ha!!ha!!thanks for your encouragements !!!

don t let those guys too close to the waitress !!they might have temporary sight problems on their way back on tq 5 !! :tease:

jean-guy

ha!!ha!!thanks for your encouragements !!!

don t let those guys too close to the waitress !!they might have temporary sight problems on their way back on tq 5 !! :tease:

jean-guy

No no, I meant that we would have the waitresses take turns ON YOU! Giving you the CPR, resuscitating you from melting! You know...let the girls take turns bringing you back to life!

Do you guys really have waitresses and beer in your snowmobile club house or are you talking about the hotel bar?

Do you guys really have waitresses and beer in your snowmobile club house or are you talking about the hotel bar?

at our clubhouse ,you can take your breakfast-diner and supper there and have a cold one !!

jean-guy

Well now, that is good they serve up food!! Not sure I like that they serve drinks...but I guess if people have only one!

With this being said, are you saying Ontario snowmobile clubs don't have any relais's with food and refreshments for their members?

Leaving from my house to my cottage by sled i have to pass through Ontario a little and come to think of it, i have seen a couple warming huts but no Relais. However i am riding not far into the province before i have to reenter Quebec.

What about deeper in the province?

Just a little story to share with you Linda.

On the last year Le Parc des Hors Gorges was open to to snowmobilers i was on a trip with a friend looping Lac St.Jean and decided to show him this Parc that i had talked to him about for many years, because i knew it was going to be our last year to visit the Parc. This Parc is located just south west of the Saguenay river between Lac St.Jean and the St.Lawrence river. The Parc consists of a trail riding along side of a river with 1500 feet mountains on each side of you(magnificient)and the only way out is to follow the river which would lead you to the Charlevoix region(if you're coming from LSJ). Another magnificient area to visit on snowmobile.

Before entering the parc we would ride on a groomed forest road trail and just as we were to begin decending into the gorges there was this little club house in the middle of nowhere, the only access was by sled. Once we entering the parking area we noticed two SQ(Surite Quebec Police)snowmobiles parked there. As we walked into the establishment we quickly noticed the place was packed as it was around the lunch time and i would have to say almost everyone inside was drinking beer and the two officers...well they were there having their lunch(not drinking). We were both astonished and boggled as we were, we didn't dare to order a beer, had lunch and got out.

So...there must have been some kind've medium going around there and the cops, i'm sure they too must have a tolerance level of some kind, i say this 'cause the officers were two older gents and my guess is, if they were much younger the would have probably felt they had to prove themselves and stir up a ruckas of some kind. JG

With this being said, are you saying Ontario snowmobile clubs don't have any relais's with food and refreshments for their members?

Leaving from my house to my cottage by sled i have to pass through Ontario a little and come to think of it, i have seen a couple warming huts but no Relais. However i am riding not far into the province before i have to reenter Quebec.

What about deeper in the province?

We have very few clubhouses with food. Never with alcohol. At least not that I have seen or heard of. There are restaurants, hotels etc in towns that would of course serve both, but a 'club' I can think of only one...soup, hot dogs,coffee etc and it is owned and run by that clubs groomer/club president.