First time rider

skidooccio

I have never been to your area of mt valin but with no snow in nh thinking of a trip dec 27 fir a few days. How are the trails? And any recommendations for a place to stay?

Was there this weekend, trails were very good for early season. You can stay at Auberge 31 in the Mts, but very expensive or the Passion at the ski area, or truck from Jonquiere, Holiday Inn or Sagineene, both very nice places to stay. Godd luck, it will be very busy the week between the holidays

X3 on busy next week. If you have no reservation now on the mountain I would think it may be too late. Trucking up from Chicoutimi or Jonquiere each day is another option for sure. Got to do what you got to do.

Was with the Uncle of my wife for Christmas today he says about 15" of snow on ground in Jonquiere. I was surprised. I thought it was less but he says its there and I got no reason to doubt this. About 3-4" fresh here in shawinigan today it coming just very slowly.

Was with the Uncle of my wife for Christmas today he says about 15" of snow on ground in Jonquiere. I was surprised. I thought it was less but he says its there and I got no reason to doubt this. About 3-4" fresh here in shawinigan today it coming just very slowly.

they told me at holiday inn th e trail was opened going there tomorrow