Pipeline 355 Video Jan 15 2012

iceman

The southern side between La Tuque and River Matawin.

Thanks. This may be old news to you, all, but it appears that the on-line FCMQ map has the trail south of 73 in this area noted as trail 355. The 2010/2011 printed map, which is admittedly last-years has this section of trail that is south of 73 as trail 347.

Oh well...

Thanks again.

Thanks. This may be old news to you, all, but it appears that the on-line FCMQ map has the trail south of 73 in this area noted as trail 355. The 2010/2011 printed map, which is admittedly last-years has this section of trail that is south of 73 as trail 347.

Oh well...

Thanks again.

On my 2012 map this trail in now the 355.

A couple more from the same trip:

Maurice - 1

Maurice - 2 looking backwards

Sunlight makes a huge difference, cameras love sunlight!

But overall very impressed with the GoPro HD, except its "awful" to use with only 2 buttons, like so many things made small. If you don't use it a lot, I can see where it will be frustrating to remember the button press sequences. I think its the best "system" out there, lots of aftermarket mounts, spare lenses, lens protectors, cables, etc. Nothings perfect.

Helmet cam or a Chinese dehumidifier, the the only things I'd buy an extended warranty for - LOL

Edited by NH-Moose