Reporting in from Auberge Lac Taureau

Shane

No pics to post till we return, however, we just finished three days of riding in 50-60 degree temps on nearly tabletop smooth trails. Best part is it was with the family! No gloves, just a tech wick tee shirt, trek vest and jackets open. Base was hard as concrete with loose top for cooling and lubrication. Bright sunshine and temps ranging from 50 to near 70 depending on location in the sun or shade. All trails that share roads are mud or pavement, hills are thin to bare but the trails in the bush have tons of snow. Hard part is getting to them. Up toward Repos, Parent and Clova still 9-10! If want it go get it NOW!!!!!! Looks like fat lady has begun her song for me but what a way to go out! I will post pics tomorrow when I return. 3158 miles for the season.

post-43-0-13775700-1331736018_thumb.jpgpost-43-0-13775700-1331736018_thumb.jpg

No pics to post till we return, however, we just finished three days of riding in 50-60 degree temps on nearly tabletop smooth trails. Best part is it was with the family! No gloves, just a tech wick tee shirt, trek vest and jackets open. Base was hard as concrete with loose top for cooling and lubrication. Bright sunshine and temps ranging from 50 to near 70 depending on location in the sun or shade. All trails that share roads are mud or pavement, hills are thin to bare but the trails in the bush have tons of snow. Hard part is getting to them. Up toward Repos, Parent and Clova still 9-10! If want it go get it NOW!!!!!! Looks like fat lady has begun her song for me but what a way to go out! I will post pics tomorrow when I return. 3158 miles for the season.

Ahhhhh

Me and my buddy taking it all in!

post-43-0-78874900-1331736149_thumb.jpg

post-43-0-61673800-1331736374_thumb.jpg

Just a couple more then back to work! ;)

post-43-0-57529500-1331736692_thumb.jpg