Mini Gathering on lake WALLENPAUPACK

crazysnow

Hey Phil,

I was on a Bennington 2575 pontoon boat. I also have a 1998 Cobalt 292. My house/dock is on Laurel Lane @ 1/2 mile from the Ledgedale Recreation area. Hope the weather this coming weekend is like what we had last!

Best,

Tom

Tom

Were you in the big tie up at the back of the cove?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gutz? i have seen you try that. it never worked out right and i was the one who had to push it home....

Mom said I had to take you guys with me.... She didn't you had to enjoy it!

In therory it should have worked.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

Another AMAZING sunday on Lake Wallenpaupack. Air temp 83 & water temp 74. Not a cloud in the sky!

Best,

Tom

Sounds nice. Your not missing much in the south. Its HOT!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

You know it!! My @$$ is still a little Puckered from the last trip! Great Memories!!

I just don't want to Sink anything, I'm up to 3Gs on the motor for the 800, Nothing was core-able.....

Enjoy the lake!!!

We're off to Moosehead Lake in two weeks, then on the Beach in RI for August (Thanks Mom!)!

I'm Building Custom Heavy Duty Bumpers for the XPs, I will post some pics, maybe I can make extras.... if the Wife doesn't find out.

Later

GutZ

Don't worry JG I'm sure will do some water skipping next winter . We have to make sure the Gutz crew comes with us , they love water skipping. Lol.

You know it!! My @$$ is still a little Puckered from the last trip! Great Memories!!

I just don't want to Sink anything,

Later

GutZ

Ahhhhhhh ya memories, snowmobiling is always an adventure.

I just don't want to Sink anything, I'm up to 3Gs on the motor for the 800, Nothing was core-able.....

Enjoy the lake!!!

We're off to Moosehead Lake in two weeks, then on the Beach in RI for August (Thanks Mom!)!

I'm Building Custom Heavy Duty Bumpers for the XPs, I will post some pics, maybe I can make extras.... if the Wife doesn't find out.

Later

GutZ

Nice Gutz have a great time !!!!! I crossed Moosehead lake by sled a couple times. Check out a place called The Birches on the lake nice place for lunch.

Would like to see the pics of the Bumper

CrazySnow !!!!

What's up guys !!!!! Finally got out , great day with the wife and kids.

My old Johnson was not easy starting at first, but once I got the old 2 stroke going never let me down.

My secret Fishing spot .

Later CrazySnow.

What's up guys !!!!! Finally got out , great day with the wife and kids.

My old Johnson was not easy starting at first, but once I got the old 2 stroke going never let me down.

My secret Fishing spot .

Later CrazySnow.

Hello crazy so you have some special holes on the beltzville res I see. I built a home for myself on the corn. of green and jeferson back in 94 nice location. Fyi things are still a go for the pic on my side should be a nice time.

Gutz , My Wife said to tell you is there something that can slow me down, I toll her maybe a 4 stroke. !!!! Lol. Ha Ha. Later !!!'

Edited by crazysnow

Crazy / RMK...

Tom I keep looking for you, going to every Bennington I see in Martins Cove no luck yet.

Is there anyone else going to be at lake 7/7?

Phil

Crazy / RMK...

Tom I keep looking for you, going to every Bennington I see in Martins Cove no luck yet.

Phil

I'll be there, I'll also be there this coming weekend. After that it looks like no more lake Wally for me. Pulling the boat back after the gathering and dropping it in the Hudson River for the remainder of the season. Thanks to my brother, I guess 34 years is enough. Looks like Lake George next year!

Crazy / RMK...

Phil

I think florida snowman and a few others. I will be coming in to the allentown airport from florida on the 3rd or 4th. Wifes family is in east greenville. My wife and kids are staying for the day while I go up. Then we will go to the cabin for 10 days. You thinking about going?

I think florida snowman and a few others. I will be coming in to the allentown airport from florida on the 3rd or 4th. Wifes family is in east greenville. My wife and kids are staying for the day while I go up. Then we will go to the cabin for 10 days. You thinking about going?

Yea Ill be there.

There was talk of around 1 PM. Put some pontoons on the plane and stop by... :)

Jim house been sold? I won't be up this weekend.