Mini Gathering on lake WALLENPAUPACK

crazysnow

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a wedding reception at 6 but a 1 pm start could permit me to stop by.

I am marine challenged (no boat) ecept for a kayak. Is this taking place on land or sea?

It is at sea...You probably don't want to kayak on Wally on weekends...

Wow what a flashback. Trail 5 in Old Forge. Haven't been there in over 20 years thanks to Quebec trails!! I will definitely be attending the gathering on Saturday July 7th at 1:00pm in Martin's Cove. Looking forward to seeing everyone there. Phil--My dock is approx 500 yards from Ledgedale at the end of the lake. I have a tall flagpole on my dock with the UMICH & IU flags flying. 182ray--If you need a ride on my boat to the gathering just give me a call. Jim---Is your brother pushing a sale so he can get some $$$$$?

Best,

Tom Rohlman

917-217-1500 cell

Would that be like riding a '72 Olympic on trail 5 on a Saturday afternoon in Old Forge?

Ray

Exactly...

Tom

I'll find you...

The house isn't for sale it's a scheduling issue. According to his schedule I would get to use the house maybe 4 weekends all summer. I have a boat I want to use every weekend like I always have. I open and close the place every year and maintain it, screw em, they can have it! It's amazing when my mom was up there all summer from FL. no one wants to use the house, now that she passed on, they all want to use it and have no other family there on the weekends they are there. And I'm the only one with the boat!

I'll be there, I'll also be there this coming weekend. After that it looks like no more lake Wally for me. Pulling the boat back after the gathering and dropping it in the Hudson River for the remainder of the season. Thanks to my brother, I guess 34 years is enough. Looks like Lake George next year!

Where on the Hudson? You might be in my neck of the woods...

I'm out for the weekend. Attending a graduation party on Saturday. Sorry. Maybe next time???

Hello I have some bad news, I will be unable to make this event. Thebuyers bank put off the closing date on one of are indus.. building till July 9th. That being said I will be up now on the 17th perhaps we could work out a dinner or such crazy and others. I will post a topic when up and go from there.

Hope you all have a good time and safe travels to and from.

Jesse

Hi Y'all. Weather is looking good & HOT for the Pocono Lake Wallenpaupack Gathering this saturday. See everybody in Martin's Cove at 1:00pm. Safe travels. If anybody needs any info etc just give me a call.

Best,

Tom Rohlman

917-217-1500 cell 8)

Hi Tom,

I'll be there ,looking forward to it. Had to used my get out of Jail free card. lol

CrazySnow !!!!!

Hi Tom,

I'll be there ,looking forward to it. Had to used my get out of Jail free card. lol

CrazySnow !!!!!

Ha ha ha ha no chain'n ball this week end eh Crazy, i better not see a picture of you sprolled over a picnic table. lol.

I'l be there with ball chain...

Go deep into the cove if you are the first there. It is easier to anchor and our usual tie up is there, we can just tie up with the big group... Great pepole...

Dark blue hull on my Rinker...

Leaving early this AM...

I'll bring the Motrin... :drinks:

Edited by Phil 1

Well it was a Great mini Gathering on the water. This pic was when i first got my boat on the water after launching my boat !!!!

Then I finally got to Martin's cove ,after riding all around the lake. lol " NO SINGS "

Then waiting for the guys, this Rolled In

Then Mr.Florida came along. lol In the pouring rain . lol

It was Great, Me and Tom sat there talking snowmobile stories like we were In a snow storm

But it was only Rain ,it still was fun. lol

Sorry I couldn't resist.

On my way back to my truck

All an all it was a great time , hope we can do it again

It was great meeting all you guys phil and Jackstraw and Florida Aka tom ,lots of fun !!

Phil and Jim you Guys have really nice families. THANKS FOR A GREAT TIME !!!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Have been having puter problems...hope they are solved...

Nice to see everyone, good meeting Tom, the see rest of the usual suspects :drinks: