Having a great Summer !!!!

crazysnow

Here's the adventure part. LMAO.

shocking a Yamaha in the ditch. :rofl: I have found it easier to role the sled over on its self to get unstuck. It wont harm a thing. Do a lot of riding alone found out the hard way. even a 155 rmk can get stuck

Here's the adventure part. LMAO.

Snowmobiling is always an adventure regardless who you're with slimjim2525, it's the stories at diner time is the fun part. Congradulations, long time girl now long time wife, your life is just begining, congradulations once more. :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks to all for the congratulations. We have had some great times sledding. From the long rides, to the dinner rides, ditches, blizzards, it's been great. I discovered Quebec last year for the first time. Can't wait to get back. But, I need to plan as I don't know my way around just yet, as I went with 11 other guys and 2 knew where to go. Definately need a plan or a guide to show us around.

post-1414-0-76254700-1346008640_thumb.jpg

Wife did the same thing, on our way back to the Castle/Fairmont in LaMalbae, it was a yamaha too, hmmmm..... conicidence?

GutZ

Yeah just a coincidence, LOL. I didn't know she was in that ditch until fifteen minutes after it happened. Went to the next intersection and waited for her, but no show. She was standing on the side waiting for me. I wouldn't ride anything but a yamaha.

What's with all the Yammis in the ditches! I thought they turn like there on rails, LOL!

No they turn like crap, wear slides, hand warmers don't work, and heavy. But for trail riding they're the best, ultra reliable. I have fixed the hand warmers on both of mine and did some things to get it to handle. And if you stay out of ditches you never feel the extra weight.

post-1414-0-37093300-1346014577_thumb.jpg

Hay slim get those hand warmers fixed !!!!!

Last year was warm for Quebec it gets freaking cold up there, one week I was there it was -45deg. lol :shok:

[attachment=14065:Image.jpg

Some of the best trail in the North.