Having a great Summer !!!!

crazysnow

At the New Jersey Shore

The Beaches were the "BEST" I've seen In years.

The Kids had a BLAST !!!!

Me having some FUN and thinking of all you Guys !!!!

More Fun. you should have seen my wife face when she saw me pull out the snowmobile MAP , this is when I heard of the 2013 Gathering , it's always in my truck ,lol.

Later from the Crazy !!! ps: post your summer Pics, would be nice to see !!!!

Think Snow !!!!

Edited by crazysnow

Crazy that pic of you with the map on the Jersey Shore is AWESOME!

Hi Shane, Thanks I thought it was funny too my kids were making fun

Of me lol. , hope your having a great summer on big george !!!

Later from Crazy hope too see you in Januaruy

Crazy Snow, I really liked you picture of you on the shore scanning a Quebec Map and thinking of winter in Quebec.

I felt the same way and went away for a short french lesson......and was thinking of Quebec snowmobiling at the same time!

Just want to up the antee for all those that follow with their "Having a Great Summer" photos!!!

:drinks:

post-5-0-40238400-1344354371_thumb.jpg

Crazy Snow, I really liked you picture of you on the shore scanning a Quebec Map and thinking of winter in Quebec.

I felt the same way and went away for a short french lesson......and was thinking of Quebec snowmobiling at the same time!

Just want to up the antee for all those that follow with their "Having a Great Summer" photos!!!

post-5-0-40238400-1344354371_thumb.jpg

Hi smclelan,

Ha Ha !!!!! Great pic, love it. Us snowmobile NUTS. LOL !!!! :drinks:

The picture can not be photo shopped!!

No extra hair photo shopped into my picture Crazysnow!! LOL

Ha Ha Ha !!!! I need a better pic of you :rofl: if anybody cares to post it. lol

Now we'll see you really likes you steve ! lol

Edited by crazysnow

I need to find a lot of things. I was bored. What up mike. !!!

Think Snow. Lol.

Hey John. Enjoying the summer and keeping busy at work. Not much time for anything else. Not that I'm complaining about working... Next project I get in Ontario, I'll find a place to have my picture taken. Maybe I'll find something in Quebec...

How have you been???

Hey John. Enjoying the summer and keeping busy at work. Not much time for anything else. Not that I'm complaining about working... Next project I get in Ontario, I'll find a place to have my picture taken. Maybe I'll find something in Quebec...

How have you been???

Hi Mike ,

I'm hanging in there also working lots of hours that time of year. Looking forward to September to get out on the water with the boat a couple more times it's never too crowded that time of the year , like snowmobiling in March.....lol see you in January at the Gathering I hope. THINK SNOW !!!!

Having a real good summer. Married my long time girl.

That's Great........ Congratulations Slimjim2525 ,wish you guys all the best !!!!! and thanks for sharing :drinks: hope she like to snowmobile if not as long as she don't give you a hard time when you want to go. lol You should see what I got to go through :rofl: :rofl: lol

Later CrazySnow