st zenon this weekend

jimcb1

Yes!!!!

Ok, you may expect a bit more... The trails survived pretty well, groomers are already at work. and snow cover still huge. Actual feed back on the french forum is good. and we will got some deep cold tomorroy thrursday night at -25C and friday night at -28C at home and colder norther to get those slushy lakes and rivers frozen back.

some more details here: http://www.snowmobil...a/en/conditions

Trails will be hard base worked from dozer and we have few cm on forecast in the next days and 5-10 for saturday...

I definitely think it worth it

Alain

Ok, you may expect a bit more... The trails survived pretty well, groomers are already at work. and snow cover still huge. Actual feed back on the french forum is good. and we will got some deep cold tomorroy thrursday night at -25C and friday night at -28C at home and colder norther to get those slushy lakes and rivers frozen back.

Trails will be hard base worked from dozer and we have few cm on forecast in the next days and 5-10 for saturday...

Alain

Thanks Alain. We'll be in St. Donat Friday evening. Might catch you on the trails on our way up to Repos on Saturday.

timbo

Alain

Thanks for the info !

how does it look this weekend around st zenon for sledding we have an 8 hr. drive from pa. is it worth it ?

thanks for any info

I am here now! I say get in the truck and get up here!! The rain came and took them down from 4 feet to 3, the groomers are out, the trails were amazing. There are deals to be had in terms of accomodations. Auberge Le Cabanon has a deal on for 3 nights breakfast and 5 course dinner included $244 per person! We stayed at Real Masse...worked out to be $85/pp/day and I liked it alot! Fancier at about $150 pp/day at L'Auberge Du Vieuex Moulin (indoor heated pool, 4 hot tubs and three of them on the deck outside) !!Great food!

Trails are in great shape!

Timbo

33 from Lac Taurau to Lac du Repos is reported closed

We rode to Lac Taurau for lunch today!! I loved it!! Great ride today...about 275km. Trails were great!!

Trails are in great shape!

Glad to see you are having a good trip Linda! Of all the areas I have ridden in Quebec they have the most intensive grooming for sure.