SNOW IN MANIWAKI

MACHAMILLION

I did not venture myself this past weekend. Nothing to lubricate the slides. According to the website http://club-motoneiges-oursblancs.com/Condition.aspx?english trails are listed as acceptable. We got a dusting of snow during the weekend. I am pretty sure trails are very hard and icy.

I am going to Mekoos...I was going to be in Maniwaki but the word is there is not enough snow.

And I hear that we should ride north from there.

I am going to Mekoos...I was going to be in Maniwaki but the word is there is not enough snow.

And I hear that we should ride north from there.

awaiting your report from this week, my plan was to start from Maniwaki on 18th and head north but unless we get more snow may be mounting the studded tracks and starting from Mekoos

awaiting your report from this week, my plan was to start from Maniwaki on 18th and head north but unless we get more snow may be mounting the studded tracks and starting from Mekoos

Some of my group will be arriving tomorrow morning at mekoos, I will be there for supper on Thurdsay and will send you a report.

We were suppose to stay at my lakehouse close to Maniwaki but the trails were not passible. We headed North and got a cabin at Notawissi. Trails here are good and get better going North. The line is around Ferme Neuve. Now we got about 2-3 inches Tuesday night so if Maniwaki got that it should at least be ok. They are calling for 5 inches or so for this Sunday.