Refunds are in!

lindasledgirl

DON'T NEED NO REFUNDS SOUTH OF THE BORDER ,,you pay to cheap for everything incl. sleds...lol. Well Linda at least you have enough to buy a case of 24...

I would not call it cheap! Just a liitle less expensive.

how you manage that Linda?

There is a form, you fill out, they mail check

DON'T NEED NO REFUNDS SOUTH OF THE BORDER ,,you pay to cheap for everything incl. sleds...lol. Well Linda at least you have enough to buy a case of 24...

I haven't drank a whole beer ever in my life lol

Linda,

Can you please post a link to the form?

Thank you,

Mike

Hi Mike,

The paperwork for your refund was with the permit...it was one of those pages that came with it...looked like directions. It was suppose to be filled out within two weeks of purchase and sent via registered mail (I sent mine regular mail). I think the idea is that you get your refund to say you don't want the insurance before the riding starts. But who knows...send it and see what happens.

Linda

Hi Mike,

The paperwork for your refund was with the permit...it was one of those pages that came with it...looked like directions. It was suppose to be filled out within two weeks of purchase and sent via registered mail (I sent mine regular mail). I think the idea is that you get your refund to say you don't want the insurance before the riding starts. But who knows...send it and see what happens.

Linda

Linda, how much money do you get back

The Quebec trail insurance is a $500 000 liability coverage, pending on what you already have on your own policy will determine if you want to add the trail pass coverage. It all depends on what gets damaged and how much it will cost to cover those damages.....like derailing a train for example.

For only that much money is it not maybe better off to keep the Quebec coverage and if you have any accident's in Quebec and possibly hurt someone or someone's property would the Quebec insurance cover it, Just asking

In Ontario we have to have seperate insurance...I believe (without looking it up) mine sits around $500 per sled. I would love to have insurance for only $44 but I have to have insurance anyway. I am covered for everything with full replacement, not just what my sled is worth before it gets crashed or stolen. And 2 million liability...so everything should be covered.

Edited by lindasledgirl

The Quebec trail insurance is a $500 000 liability coverage, pending on what you already have on your own policy will determine if you want to add the trail pass coverage. It all depends on what gets damaged and how much it will cost to cover those damages.....like derailing a train for example.

Hey JG... does the train you are referring to go thru Clova???

In Ontario we have to have seperate insurance...I believe (without looking it up) mine sits around $500 per sled. I would love to have insurance for only $44 but I have to have insurance anyway. I am covered for everything with full replacement, not just what my sled is worth before it gets crashed or stolen. And 2 million liability...so everything should be covered.

Just wasn't sure if you kept the Quebec insurance and had a problem in Quebec that it would go onto the Quebec insurance and leave your Ontario insurance alone